Natal Pluto -Sun aspects make you understand what it is about you that makes you powerful when you figure out who you are. Pluto is representing an immense form of power and The Sun is the sense of self. In other words, what are your talents, gifts? Power is something that can be expressed in many different ways. Sun is the planet of self-expression. Also, with this aspect, you’ve got to figure out how you want your power to be expressed. You have the potential to be either highly destructive or amazingly creative. The choice is up to you. It is definitely a choice because the Sun represents the conscious will. See also the interpretations for Pluto in the Houses and Sun in the Houses to see what specific parts of your life this aspect will take place in.
A Statement that represents the Natal Pluto -Sun aspects: The Force Of Nature
The Sun shows us areas where we should fulfill our potential and shine. Pluto is the planet of death and rebirth. It can give rise to obsessions or convictions. Pluto creates an individual who has the ability to get to the core of things, destroy negative things, and bring on healing and transformation. Below is Natal Pluto -Sun aspects interpretation.
Pluto conjunct Sun
- Typical features that this conjunction brings – there is a distinct intensity to you. Self-knowledge and psychological transformation are your goals. The ego is attached to the transformative Pluto. So, you undergo many periods of self-renewal. You submit yourself to frequent periods of intense self-analysis. With these Natal Pluto -Sun aspects, you have the ability to “read” others almost instantly.. You quickly read between the lines. And this helps you to experience a deeper dimension of existence. You are determined to uncover the truth. But when this aspect is challenged by other planets, this truth may be biased on the side of negativity. This is largely due to a fear that you are being lied to. Refusing to accept things at face value and mistrusting others’ motivations can lead you to work hard at proving these fears! The result can be self-fulfilling prophecies. So, you can feel very much alone. Above all, you need to consciously work on this tendency to search for the negative. It is important for you to recognize your self-destructive behaviors. Also, ordinary and accepting is boring to you. You always need more. So, you can attract challenges in your life because of this hunger for another layer of experience. Also, you often have much sexual vitality and passion.
- Positive traits: You are capable of profound insights, and you usually possess healing powers. Also, you are talented at getting to the heart of the matter. You are learning to be fearless.
- Negative traits: But when this aspect is challenged by other planets, this truth may be biased on the side of negativity. You can be obsessed to prove that something is wrong and that things are not as they appear, that it becomes an obsession. In fact, they can be very self-destructive.
Pluto opposition Sun
- Typical features that this opposition brings: You have an intense struggle to safely express your strong ego. Being such a powerful person, you may go to extreme lengths to ensure others see you as a perfect human being. If you believe that you don’t achieve your wishes dissatisfaction can lead to negative behaviors or a crisis. Starting as an internal battle, it often leads to some destructive process. You may have an intense fear of death, failure, and the process of change. With these Natal Pluto -Sun aspects transformation is needed to perfect you. You might attract manipulative, possessive, or jealous people into your lives. You need to get in touch with the reason why you are attracting these people. Also, you are not handling your own fears effectively. And you feel you are not in control of your lives. You eventually come to realize that you are a very strong person. Self-acceptance is the key to handling this aspect. With these Natal Pluto -Sun aspects change and transformation will be a constant in your life. Accepting change and imperfection is most important. So you can evolve out of the darker sides of this aspect. This darker side can include, stubbornness, domination, manipulation, possessiveness, and jealousy. You may experience this in yourself or through friends, family, and partners.
- Positive trades: You have a strong need for deep understanding and the truth. Also, you have talents for research and investigation, the uncovering of secrets. These assets are your tools for transformation. You leave a deep impact on others with the ability to heal through your deep insights.
- Negative trades: If you believe that you don’t encounter your own high standards, or that others think less of you, dissatisfaction can lead to negative behaviors or a crisis.
Pluto square Sun
- Typical features that this square brings: you are prone to inner tension and negative, self-destructive behavior. When things are going well, you suffer from fears that something will come along to change that. Also, your thought patterns can be negative. Above all, you can seriously undermine your happiness. One of the most prominent characteristics of these Natal Pluto -Sun aspects is the tendency to be intensely dissatisfied with personal accomplishments. You put a lot of pressure on yourself. You experience a simultaneous urge to express yourself and to hide. You struggle with a deep need to control life itself. Another characteristic of these aspects is an intense need for privacy. This is an expression of your dissatisfaction with the self you are projecting. You are generally uncomfortable with your evolving ego. Also, you seem to undergo many identity crises. The truth is, you struggle with dissatisfaction with yourself and your fear of being exposed is really about a fear of being vulnerable. Your self-image is very low. To achieve more harmony in relationships requires a major transformation in your behavior. But the battles you experience are the thing to force you to evolve to a higher level of consciousness. You can learn to let some things go, without having to probe and control and dominate. You can channel your intensity into determination and hard work.
- Positive trades: You have tremendous power and strength. When you learn to accept and use that strength, instead of fear it, you are some of the most effective, insightful, helpful, and healing people around you.
- Negative trades: You are sensitive to criticism and feel the need to rebuild yourself often. With these Natal Pluto -Sun aspects there is a marked fear of losing control. Also, you are often intensely fearful of or threatened by, change.
Pluto sextile Sun
- Typical features that this sextile brings – You have a magnetic attraction and you can hold a lot of influence over others without trying. This is one of the hidden forces that can lead you to great achievements. Your determination seems to be fueled by a deep desire to make something of yourself. Transformation is a big keyword for Natal Pluto -Sun aspects. It seems this is directly associated with your strong need, to do something important. Also, you have the ability to transform your life. And this may continue throughout your life. You are not much scared of anything. Also, you enjoy and embrace growth. You love a good mystery, and you are adept at solving it. Many people with these aspects feel they have a “calling” or destiny. You look for symbols and read between the lines in most any situation. The physical vitality is generally strong. A slight tendency toward obsessive, compulsive, or dictatorial behavior is not necessarily damaging. This is because you transform psychologically extreme tendencies towards a more constructive determination. The expressive nature of the sextile seems to manifest the comical, sexy, and playful side of Pluto. You can also manifest the mysterious, occult, and healing nature of this aspect.
- Positive trades: With these Natal Pluto -Sun aspects you have a strong desire to do something big and to be noticed. If you scan the list of celebrities with this aspect, you will see they transformed something in the field. Your goals, your personality, and the impression you leave on others is deep and profound. You are perceptive and are not easily rattled or surprised in life.
- Negative trades:. There is a slight tendency toward obsessive, compulsive, or dictatorial behavior. Some are perfectionists, demanding much from themselves and reasonable amounts of effort and honesty from others.
Pluto Trine Sun
- Typical features that this trine brings: this aspect is dynamic and harmonious. You have great power and influence over other people without trying to do so. You have many talents. The talents are most often seen in your career, where a large number of people can be positively affected. You are conscious of your power and influence but not egoistic or boastful. Instead, you can be quietly content and proud of your achievements. Whatever your current interest, you will go to extremes in research. You will go on an in-depth understanding of the topic. So, you may then manifest this intense interest in deep and meaningful ways. If power and influence over others are used consciously, then care must be taken to do so with the highest of morals and integrity. These Natal Pluto -Sun aspect also suggests good relationships with people in positions of power and influence. You are not much scared of anything. Also, you enjoy and embrace growth, especially of the psychological kind. Also, you are not do-gooders, and you are unlikely law-breakers. You are not afraid to get your hands dirty. And you are usually quick to help others. Your insight is sharp and sometimes awe-inspiring. So, you are perceptive people who are not easily rattled or surprised in life. Also, you are not fond of superficiality and are generally the first to spot pretense of any kind.
- Positive trades: With these Natal Pluto -Sun aspects It is easy and natural for you to find a passion and pursue it, and to focus on a goal. You look for symbols and read between the lines in most any situation. The physical vitality is generally strong.
- Negative trades: Even well-meaning intentions can sometimes backfire, especially if other more challenging aspects or fixed stars are involved in this aspect.
MINOR Natal Pluto -Sun aspects
Pluto quincunx Sun
These Natal Pluto -Sun aspects make the most complex and complicated personality. Every choice you make and every personal encounter has a deeper meaning than other people’s experiences. This makes you a very serious and mature person. You have a deeper understanding of spiritual or karmic laws than most. Also, you try to affect outcomes using your considerable power and influence. Others can find this threatening and see you as a control freak or manipulator. With these Natal Pluto -Sun aspects you are, in fact, only trying to make your life and the lives of your loved ones better. Periodic visits to the dark side can result in drug abuse or crime. Yet no matter how dark you get you can also come back. With age and experience, the extremes in your life should moderate. In other words, you will learn your limits. Your life is a series of psychological transformations.