Natal Sun- Chiron aspects represent a deep wounding to the ego. This wound often comes through the father. Sometimes the father was wounding, sometimes the father was mostly wounded, and gave an example to person. With Chiron in aspect to Sun, there is a difficulty in being oneself. And it can reflect in the life of the person. Chiron is an asteroid between Saturn and Uranus. Its orbit is very unusual and represents a bridge between material and spiritual worlds. Chiron symbolizes our unbeatable injuries and incurable trauma. Above all Chiron represents the primal wound and the urge to become whole and heal the self. See also the interpretations for Sun in the Houses and Chiron in the Houses to see what specific parts of your life this aspect will take place in. It is important for natal chart interpretation.
Statement that represents the Sun and Chiron aspects : the wounded healer
Chiron’s placement in our natal chart points to areas where there are some lessons we need to learn. The sign and the house in our natal chart rules this areas . It is very important to notice the areas where we feel discomfort. Our gifts are hidden in our wound as shown by Chiron placement. But the Moon’s Nodes in your chart shows our true purpose or life path . Chiron is an asteroid between Saturn and Uranus. Its orbit is very unusual and represents a bridge between material and spiritual worlds. Below is natal Sun-Chiron aspects interpretation.
Sun conjunct Chiron
- Typical features that this conjunction brings – it implies the solar idea of being on stage, your desire for being seen. This Natal Sun – Chiron aspects are about particular type of sadness. In other words, your audience desperately wants you to shine, despite the impossibility of it. By audience we mean people around you. So, that makes great tension in you. Also, you are very sensitive of what others expect from you. From a psychological point of view, the “audience” could be a father figure, any prominent male figure in your life. This aspect is translated as an extraordinary level of sensitivity regarding your creative potential or your ability to leave a personal mark on the world. You are very sensitive and vulnerable. Above all, you may even make a career out of cheering and encouraging. You can be talent hunter, teacher, counselor who help others establish a healthy sense of ego, coach who make it possible for others to shine. When you recognize your pain in others you tend to be the one who to cheer on, to lead others to their highly-personal, brilliant destiny. This aspect symbolizes a holy wound at the heart of the ego. That wound makes you vulnerable. But, you are open to life with a rare sensitivity: the sensitivity required in any profession in which you have to handle other people’s sense of self with care.
- Positive traits: Above all, you have great sensitivity, imagination, intuition, spirituality and a sense of harmony. Also, you are likely to be unselfish and even submissive.
- Negative traits: You are not very vulnerable and over sensitive. Also you may be very jealous of people who are creative. Natal Sun – Chiron aspects are not the easy ones to handle.
Sun opposition Chiron
- Typical features that this opposition brings: your sense of self may have been challenged by your emotions. There is a shame in your soul as a result of the Chiron. This may lead you to feel an unfathomable degree of loneliness. This is different from the loneliness associated with Neptune or Saturn. Natal Sun – Chiron aspects loneliness is connected with particular configuration in the natal chart. Many astrologists say that it is similar to the loneliness of Jesus on the cross. In other words he knew he had to “pity” those who put him on the cross. In conclusion, you often feel cut off from the ordinary, imperfect crowd, as you could never be one of them. As you grow older, this gap between the head and the heart may seem easier to handle. You may develop a sophisticated understanding of relationship with your father, a homeland or your roots. You may be able to use this understanding in helping others come to terms with a similar sense of loneliness. Or you can use it to do a good work in the world without having an ego-centric necessity to be identified as the active agent behind such work. You are constantly meeting with criticism, rejection, or exclusion for your individuality. And this often causes you to hide or repress the most unique parts of yourself. You despise expectations. When others have any measure of control over you, you can become hostile or deeply troubled.
- Positive trades: You are very sensitive. Also, you are often very talented for music, writing, poetry.
- Negative trades: You are likely to experience some strange events or become involved in mysteries or scandals. You have a painful yearning for freedom but you are afraid of the the.
Sun square Chiron
- Typical features that this square brings – you are aware of human imperfection and you want to help others. It is not difficult to see why you seek professions that allow you to be in the position of a healer or mentor without being affected by interaction with your clients. There is an unconscious tendency to focus on the other as wounded. You think that others deserve pity and care, which distracts you from acknowledging your own wounds. You are often challenging with criticism and rejection. And this causes you to hide or repress the most unique parts of you. You despise expectations, and when others have any measure of control over you, than you can become hostile. They have a painful yearning for freedom, but fear the reactions. You will learn how to express yourself shamelessly with a significant amount of your energy . Social stigma or stifling of the identity in whatever form will be the primary catalyst for discovery and realization of self. This natal Sun – Chiron aspects will force you to accept yourself. You often stay unconscious of your Chiron vulnerability. So, you need to form an intimate, sentimental bond with others. This will help you to accept your sensitivity.
- With this aspect the relationship with the father or male figures in your life has been hard. The father may have been in denial of his own vulnerability, treating you with pity and care.
- Positive trades: You are most often extremely intelligent and sensitive and caring.
- Negative trades: This aspect makes you overly empathetic and too willing to sacrifice yourself. And thus others may easily use you or cheat you. You have tendencies to use drugs and alcohol to solve your problems.
Sun sextile Chiron
- Typical features that this sextile brings – there is usually a smooth psychological connection between your vulnerabilities and your conscious identity. In other words, the wound is welcome to exist. You perceive it as a defining part of your ego structure. Also, you have a well-defined sense of self. You are liberated by unapologetic self-expression. Shame is not part of your vocabulary. Also, social discord is entertaining. Your identity relies on breaking stereotypes, standing out, or rebelling somehow. Hedonism can become a severe self-sabotaging issue. That can happen only if the enjoyment of freedom goes too far. Also, rules and standards are boring to you . This natal Sun – Chiron aspects are most inclined towards arts and literature. Many artists, writers, fashion designers and musicians have this aspect in their natal chart.
- The harmonious energy flows between the Sun and Chiron. It may imply that the father or father figure in your life have accepted his own vulnerabilities. You find it easy to connect to others through their wounds, but may also miss traits and qualities in them which are not related to the wound. Also, you are often very good at inspiring others, offering very friendly and sincere advice. You can really bring warmth and joy in other people because that is what you really wanted for yourself.
- Positive trades: You are often very good at boosting others’ confidence .You are very sensitive and creative.. Also you are maintaining high ethical standards and idealism.
- Negative trades:. Above all, you tend to feel ineffective when it comes to expressing our creativity. You often worry unnecessarily about your performance. And you are often left feeling devastated when others criticize you. There is a difficulty in truly being yourself, expressing yourself, asserting yourself as an individual, and exploring your creative capacities.
Sun Trine Chiron
- Typical features that this trine brings: You have a well-defined sense of self and remarkable inner security. You thrive when in conflict with an oppressive force or structure. The identity relies on breaking stereotypes, standing out, or rebelling somehow. Hedonism can become a severe self-sabotaging issue if the enjoyment of freedom goes too far . there is usually a smooth psychological connection between your vulnerabilities and your conscious identity. In other words, the wound is welcome to exist. You perceive it as a defining part of your ego structure. Also, you have a well-defined sense of self. You are liberated by unapologetic self-expression. Shame is not part of your vocabulary. Also, social discord is entertaining. Your identity relies on breaking stereotypes, standing out, or rebelling somehow. Hedonism can become a severe self-sabotaging issue. That can happen only if the enjoyment of freedom goes too far. Also, rules and standards are boring to you . This natal Sun – Chiron aspects are most inclined towards arts and literature. Many artists, writers, fashion designers and musicians have this aspect in their natal chart. Someone with Chiron – Sun contacts in the natal chart can really bring warmth and joy in other people because that is what they really want for themselves.
- Positive trades: You are very sensitive and creative. You are a trendsetter and ahead of your time in your view of the world. You are often very good at boosting others’ confidence
- Negative trades: Being so sensitive can make you vulnerable to negative energies from people and situations. Therefore you will work best in a less competitive, more supportive and caring environment.
The minor aspects that are possible between Sun and Chiron are:
Sun quincunx Chiron
You are like loaded sticks of dynamite. So, you simply cannot rest. You tend to bring the higher self into being. Also, you are often a well-known New Age leader, spiritual teacher, or ecologist. No matter what kind of life you are living, you must express this emerging energy. All natives have almost not survived personal crises and yet who were driven to bring in their spirituality for the world.. This natal Sun – Chiron aspects are a strong indicator that the native’s career will have some kind of Chiron flavor. You can end up as teacher, healer or leader. At the same time, you remain perpetual students. This may be one key to your frequent successes in such fields. The early career is mainly set back by feelings of low self-worth, which you overcome so youare stronger examples of the lessons you will teach.