The Sun and Venus are never more than 48 degrees apart. That is why; the only major aspect they can make in a natal chart is the conjunction. They create minor aspects: semi-sextile and semi-square. Sun represents the energy of your growing self. Venus represents our feminine or sensual nature. It rules over two areas of life : love and money. Venus is the general signification for love and relationships in a natal chart. All planetary aspects from another point or planet to Venus have a particular signification for your love life. Below is Natal Sun – Venus aspects interpretation.
Statement that represents the Sun and Venus aspects: seeking for peace and harmony
There can be no other aspects between these two planets since they never get more than 48 degrees apart. With Venus warming your Sun, you’re radiant to others and are very friendly. A close conjunction means big talents for beautifying and sharing the good life. You go after what makes life pleasurable and artful. See also the interpretations for Sun in the Houses and Venus in the Houses to see what specific parts of your life this aspect will take place in. Those aspects are important for natal chart interpretation.
Sun conjunct Venus
- Typical features that this conjunction brings: The qualities of the t Venus are aligned with your ego. Social relationships are extremely important to you. Your self-esteem is tied up with the need to be loved by others. Also, you have a strong clash between pursuing your goals and enjoying your relationships. It is quite important to you to be personally popular, to be liked and appreciated. Venus is a peace-making, harmony-loving planet. That is why you do your best to seek peace and harmony. You are diplomatic and veritable expert at smoothing over problems. Also, you are openhanded, tolerant and accepting. When expressed negatively, you can be superficial and two-faced. You might be too agreeable and too pleasant. You generally dress well and enjoy a certain amount of luxury. Also, you are romantic and sometimes romantically impulsive. You tend to rely on the power of attraction to bring people to you. So, you are most attracted to people who respond well to your charms! You work your charms and draw people to you. You need to look beneath the surface in order to form more enduring partnerships. So, you need to watch out for your tendency to avoid discussing their problems.
- Positive traits: You are generally charming people who possess an easy-going manner. Also, you have have a fine eye for style and enjoy pleasing surroundings. You are gracious and are not competitive people in the aggressive sense
- Negative traits: You can be superficial and two-faced,. There is a touch of narcissism with sun conjunct Venus. You really like yourself and can even be excessively proud. The shadow side of this is that you can be egotistical in relationships. You may give in too easily to demanding partners because you have such a strong need to be loved.
Sun opposition Venus:
- Typical features that opposition brings – An opposition is an angle of 180° (1/2 of the 360° ecliptic). That indicates that Sun and Venus cannot form opposition. That is because these two planets never get more than forty eight degrees apart. But, you should know facts about opposition because it is important for natal chart interpretation. This is major aspect. Oppositions are the second most powerful aspect. It resembles the conjunction although the difference between them is that the opposition is fundamentally relational. All important axes in astrology are essentially oppositions.
- Individuals with too many oppositions: You tend to worry too much about what people will talk about them. You take things personally as water signs usually do. There is a strange complexity in the air when you are around. You have a fear of judgment and imagine a riot before it happens.
Sun square Venus
- Typical features that square brings – A square is an angle of 90° (1/4 of the 360° ecliptic, or 1/2 of an opposition [180°]). That indicates that Sun and Venus cannot form square. That is because these two planets never get more than forty eight degrees apart. But, you should know facts about square because it is important for natal chart interpretation. This is major aspect. The square’s energy is strong and usable but has a tension that needs integration between 2 different areas of life. Or it offers a choice point where an important decision needs to be made that involves an opportunity cost. It is the smallest major aspect that involves houses in different quadrants.
- Individuals with too many squares: You are usually in constant tension. You are giving a major time to adjust the scenarios. Also, you are usually striving for some more action. You are very well known for your abrupt behavior. That causes you to be stressed out to the point of having a breakdown.
Sun sextile Venus
- Typical features that sextile brings – A sextile is an angle of 60° (1/6 of the 360° ecliptic, or 1/2 of a trine [120°]). That indicates that Sun and Venus cannot form sextile. That is because these two planets never get more than forty eight degrees apart. But, you should know facts about sextile because it is important for natal chart interpretation. This is major aspect. The sextile is similar in influence to the trine, but less intense. It indicates ease of communication between the two elements involved. It indicates compatibility and harmony between them. A sextile provides opportunity. Your life is very lucky sometimes. It is hard to imagine things going bad for you.
- Individuals with too many sextiles: You tend to be too lazy and comfortable. For you, changing is hard and suffering. It is very hart for you to learn that you are stuck in a comfort zone. Sextiles create wonderful abilities instead of owning them. Your biggest work here is to realize how much you could be missing while sitting back and just relaxing.
Sun Trine Venus
- Typical features that trine brings: A trine is an angle of 120° (1/3 of the 360° ecliptic). That indicates that Sun and Venus cannot form trine. That is because these two planets never get more than forty eight degrees apart. But, you should know facts about trine because it is important for natal chart interpretation. This is major aspect. The trine relates to what is natural and indicates harmony and ease. The trine often involves talents. This aspect has been assumed to be extremely beneficial.
- Individuals with too many trines: You tend to forget your best and the most talented self. So, you need to keep reminding yourself of their hidden creative spots and what needs to be done. You have to work harder to realize such beautiful things in you.
The minor aspect that are possible between Sun and Venus are
Sun Semi-sextile Venus
The natal Sun is semi-sextile to Venus two or three times a year. Its duration goes from five to ten days. Your quest for love, affection and pleasure is often at odds with your inner drives. Also, your enjoyment of pleasure may get in the way of what you think you should be doing. This can be the source of quite stress. So you need to discover ways to fulfill both of these needs. Your love for nature, your needs for affection and the way you spend money tend to contradict your personality. You are quite cautious and even shy when it comes to love. Also you can be a humble person who is dramatic and self-expressive in love. Or you may be extravagant with money. This can confuse others around you. You may often struggle with how you perceive your personal appearance. Also, you often find it hard to find yourself attractive. You feel very uncomfortable in environments that lack at least a small degree of charm and beauty. So, if you move into a new house, pictures will be on the walls and flowers in vases very soon. The semi-sextile usually gives a strong personal charm.
Sun semi-square Venus
This is very challenging aspect to the natal Sun. It indicates difficulties in realizing your potentials and problems with willpower. With Venus involved, you have a problem saying “no” to others. There can be a tendency to pass over opportunities because of a resistance to give up personal pleasures or habits. Irritations that seem to stem from others could be the reflection of our own inner discomfort. Do your best to control cravings for more. And search for a creative solution for your inner dissatisfaction.These are minor Natal Sun -Venus aspects.
Sun parallel Venus
These are minor Natal Sun -Venus aspects. Natal Sun parallel Venus means that the alignment of the Sun and Venus is in declination. This aspect brings refinement. You seek for balance, harmony and love. Also you are generally quite put off by vulgarity. You prefer to attract rather than pursue. So, you choose compromise over fight and to gently coerce than demand. You are generally quite affectionate. But you may not be as forthcoming unless you know your feelings are returned. Above all, you are charming, graceful and gracious.
Originally posted 2020-07-15 07:31:10.