Natal Venus – Mercury aspects suggests a connection between the mind, emotions and relationships. Depending on the nature of the signs involved, one might expect a sensitive way of communicating. Also, aspects give an individual that readily sympathizes and understands others. See also the interpretations for Venus in the Houses and Mercury in the Houses to see what specific parts of your life this aspect will take place in. It is important for natal chart interpretation.
Statement that represents the Natal Venus – Mercury aspects: Let’s talk!
In Astrology Mercury signifies the ability to learn and communicate. Mercury is the planet that brings us interest in intellectual things, about teaching and learning. It gives us natural intelligence and the ability to analyze and reproduce. Mercury represents our rational mind and is the planet of everyday expression and communication. Mercury in your chart reveals how you get your point across and in what style. Below is the Natal Venus – Mercury aspects interpretation.
The conjunction and sextile are the only major aspects these planets make to each other.
Venus conjunct Mercury
- Typical features that this conjunction brings: You are charming, gracious and poetic in your self-expression. This aspect brings refinement to the nature and an appreciation for the arts. You want bring harmony to your world. You tend to see everyone’s point of view, and can see value in almost any perspective or opinion. You often think too much about love and relationships. So, you tend to overanalyze things. You may do it to the point that you lose touch with how you truly feel. You get along with most people and are usually willing to make compromises in relationships to maintain harmony. In love relationships, you have a talent for communicating your needs and desires to your partner. You have the ability to communicate things in a loving way. This is often helped by a melodic, poetic and relaxing voice. As Mercury rules trade and Venus rules money, you could do well in business and enjoy buying and selling. With this Natal Venus – Mercury aspects, you enjoy public speaking or performing in the dramatic arts. People will find you to be refined, elegant and even mesmerizing.
- Positive traits: Above all, you have a strong sense of fairness. You are very agreeable and enjoy socializing. Many of you are talented at writing and speaking. With this Natal Venus – Mercury aspects you are willing to listen to anyone’s opinions and suggestions before making major decisions. So, your skillset enables you to succeed in any profession.
- Negative traits: If this conjunction is challenged, you might frequently attract partners who are tricky or conniving.
Venus opposition Mercury
- Typical features that opposition brings – An opposition is an angle of 180° (1/2 of the 360° ecliptic). That indicates that Venus and Mercury cannot form opposition. But, you should know facts about opposition because it is important for natal chart interpretation. This is major aspect. Oppositions are the second most powerful aspect. It resembles the conjunction although the difference between them is that the opposition is fundamentally relational. All important axes in astrology are essentially oppositions. Opposition means that each of the two planets will be totally opposite from one another. The distance between them creates a lot of tension between the planets involved. The opposition may cause a lot of tension and frustration. Sometimes this tension can be resolved quickly. But, it may require you to push yourself harder and harder to find a balance between conflicting parts of your personality.
- Individuals with too many oppositions: You tend to worry too much about what people will talk about them. You take things personally as water signs usually do. There is a strange complexity in the air when you are around. You have a fear of judgment and imagine a riot before it happens.
Venus square Mercury
- Typical features that square brings – A square is an angle of 90° (1/4 of the 360° ecliptic, or 1/2 of an opposition [180°]). That indicates that Venus and Mercury cannot form square. But, you should know facts about square because it is important for natal chart interpretation. This is major aspect. The square’s energy is strong and usable but has a tension that needs integration between 2 different areas of life. Or it offers a choice point where an important decision needs to be made that involves an opportunity cost. It is the smallest major aspect that involves houses in different quadrants.
- Individuals with too many squares: You are usually in constant tension. You are giving a major time to adjust the scenarios. You are usually striving for some more action. You are very well known for your abrupt behavior. That causes you to be stressed out to the point of having a breakdown.
Venus sextile Mercury
- Typical features that this sextile brings – This is harmonious aspect. It is one of the most common aspects in astrology. That is because of their similar orbital speed and because of their inferior and elliptic orbits. Venus and Mercury are both very sociable planets. The Mercury is ruling communication and Venus is ruling love and relationships. So, this Natal Venus – Mercury aspects are the greatest aspect of friendship and diplomacy. In conclusion, you will have outstanding social skills. Being in a pleasant environment is very important to you. That is because of your aversion to anything rough or aggressive. Most people like you. You tend to avoid conflicts. So, you may miss out on some of the experiences that need to strengthen your character. You can talk and charm your way out of just about anything. A career in business, entertainment or politics would suit you. You have the ability to work well in groups. In other words, you would probably prefer not to work alone. Direct competition may be uncomfortable for you, and you may feel more at ease working with a small group of people. Others will usually support you in what you do because they can see that you exercise good judgment. In love relationships, you have a talent for communicating your needs and desires to your partner. A lover who doesn’t communicate or who is quiet may not be very satisfying for you in the long A lover who doesn’t communicate may not be very satisfying for you in the long haul.
- Positive trades: You are very sociable. That is why, you make a good facilitator or diplomat, bringing people together and encouraging cooperation.
- Negative trades: this Natal Venus – Mercury aspects are very harmonious. You tend to avoid conflicts. So, you may miss out on some of the experiences that need to strengthen your character.
Venus trine Mercury
- Typical features that trine brings: A trine is an angle of 120° (1/3 of the 360° ecliptic). That indicates that Mercury and Venus cannot form trine. But, you should know facts about trine because it is important for natal chart interpretation. This is major aspect. The trine relates to what is natural and indicates harmony and ease. The trine often involves talents. This aspect has been assumed to be extremely beneficial. Trines are generally considered the best and most auspicious aspect of them all. They bring luck, harmony, major synchronicity, and potential for positive changes. This aspect is positive and it produces a positive outcome. The only issue is that trine can make you a little lazy in achieving your goals.
- Individuals with too many trines: You tend to forget your best and the most talented self. So, you need to keep reminding yourself of their hidden creative spots and what needs to be done. You have to work harder to realize such beautiful things in you.
MINOR Natal Venus – Mercury aspects
There are no Minor aspects that are possible or relevant for natal chart interpretation between the Venus and the Mercury
Originally posted 2020-09-20 19:22:02.