Natal Vertex – Moon aspects show a relationship between your family and your emotions. Depending on the house location of the Vertex in the natal chart, the Moon person will bring a lesson involving the area of the house it’s in. The Moon person ‘lights up’ this house area. There are tremendous opportunities for growth in that area of our life. There can be an instant sense of attraction. The way the Vertex and Moon present and expresses is highly admirable and engaging to the person. See also the interpretations for Vertex in the Houses and Moon in the Houses to see what specific parts of your life this aspect will take place in. It is important for natal chart interpretations.
A Statement that represents the Natal Vertex – Moon aspects (or the third Angle aspects): The lessons involving family
The Vertex in astrology is a karmic point that needs activation to bring out its power. The vertex falls on the western side of the natal chart, with the anti-vertex found exactly 180 degrees away, on the eastern or the ascendant side. Three things can activate the vertex: transits, other people, and places. The vertex is an astrological concept that is not very well known but of fundamental importance for natal chart interpretation. With Natal Vertex – Moon aspects there may be lessons involving family, home life, living together. Lessons involved in care, nurture, and domestic affairs may be indicated by these aspects. It is important with these aspects to relate to parents with emotional sensitivity. Intense emotions are also indicated. Below is Natal Vertex – Moon aspects interpretation.
Vertex conjunct Moon
- Typical features that this conjunction brings: firstly women in your life are the catalyst for finding the emotional life you want. Sometimes this happens within the family. With these Natal Vertex – Moon aspects you are a nurturer to others as well as yourself. Also, you are the heart of your family, helping others to find their lives worthwhile. Being in charge of others and coming before the public are areas in which you are comfortable.
- If this rear aspect exists in your natal chart you need to work on: first impressions. With these Natal Vertex – Moon aspects you also need to work on the self and appearance, leadership skills, new initiatives, fresh starts, and beginnings. Whatever lives in this house helps you understand how the people around you perceive you. Remember, depending on the house location of the Vertex in the natal chart, you will have a lesson involving the area of the house it’s in.
- Individuals with many conjunctions: Many astrologists think that having conjunctions everywhere is a good thing because it is a positive aspect. It would mean that the person with all the conjunctions is even more like the sign in which everything seems conjunct. Positive traits and negative traits are much more apt to being magnified than if they only had one planet in that specific sign. But it is always good to have a certain balance or aspects. It makes a person more grounded and sane.
Vertex opposition Moon
- Typical features that opposition brings – you need to balance your emotional needs with the needs of other people around you. Strong awareness of who you are as an individual helps you gain this balance. With these Natal Vertex – Moon aspects others need your help and also they need your emotional support. Also, you could increase much satisfaction from being in public life or running for a local office.
- If this rear aspect exists in your natal chart you need to work on it: you do not realize that you are more accepted and wanted by your friends than you realize. You must accept those things. With these Natal Vertex – Moon aspects you need to accept your social skills and the potential that can come from working with others. That is because; you will realize that you are more goal-oriented than you understood.
- Individuals with many oppositions: You tend to worry too much about what people will talk about them. You take things personally as water signs usually do. There is a strange complexity in the air when you are around. You have a fear of judgment and imagine a riot before it happens.
Vertex square Moon
- Typical features that square brings –you may have to enlist the help of your whole family or friends. That could happen when you feel tied down by domestic duties. Or this can happen when you find your home unsettled. You often find an emotional support scheme by being an emotional supporter of other people around you. With these Natal Vertex – Moon aspects, you also need to improve emotional conditions for females in your life.
- If this rear aspect exists in your natal chart you need to work on: communication skills, education, and also controlling your thoughts. When these Natal Vertex – Moon aspects appear, we might learn valuable information about the people around us. Remember, depending on the house location of the Vertex in the natal chart, you will have a lesson involving the area of the house it’s in.
- Individuals with many squares: You are usually in constant tension. You are giving a major time to adjust the scenarios. You are usually striving for some more action. You are very well known for your abrupt behavior. That causes you to be stressed out to the point of having a breakdown.
Vertex sextile Moon
- Typical features that sextile brings – you are an important factor in your family. Your everyday efforts and warmth hold the family together. So there are opportunities for your home and family to give you emotional support and satisfaction. With these Natal Vertex – Moon aspects, your greatest blessing is any type of nurturing. You carry out household chores willingly. Also, relationships with women are favored.
- If this rear position exists you need to work on: Destiny acquires the qualities given by the sign of Cancer. Life will have a lot of baggage, nutrition, beyond the physical part. You can be involved in jobs related to caring for others. It is very often that this vertex manifests in someone you already know. That may be your best friend that you suddenly see with different eyes. With these Natal Vertex – Moon aspects the events surrounding the family, such as weddings, communions, etc., have a lot of weight.
- Individuals with many sextiles: You tend to be too lazy and comfortable. For you, changing is hard and suffering. It is very hard for you to learn that you are stuck in a comfort zone. Sextiles create wonderful abilities instead of owning them. Your biggest work here is to realize how much you could be missing while sitting back and just relaxing.
Vertex Trine Moon
- Typical features that this trine brings: you tend to have a harmonious home life. Also, you often have a good business sense. You seem to know what the public wants. Usually, your emotional situations are happy, because of your stabilizing influence. With these Natal Vertex – Moon aspects you may have good instincts about real estate as well.
- If this rear position exists you need to work on: You gain much personal satisfaction when you start something new. You need to realize the importance of initiating projects independently of others. Then you will gain great strength and great accomplishment. There are hard tests here but also the moments of greatest ecstasy. With these Natal Vertex – Moon aspects it is undoubtedly the vertex that provides the most intense love.
- Individuals with many trines: You tend to forget your best and the most talented self. So, you need to keep reminding yourself of their hidden creative spots and what needs to be done. You have to work harder to realize such beautiful things in you.
MINOR With these Natal Vertex – Moon aspects
Minor aspects that are possible or relevant between Vertex and Moon:
Vertex Quincunx Moon
With these Natal Vertex – Moon aspects your path is to make the needed adjustments due to changes in the family. This could be connected to a new baby or caring for an elderly family member. Divorce or death may necessitate building a new life. Or your work situation could change. You know how to handle these situations. Above all you handle these situations without sacrificing your own health.