Natal Vertex – Pluto aspects suggest a connection between life lessons with a consistent will directed toward living out your role in society’s evolution. Depending on the house location of the Vertex in the natal chart, the Saturn person will bring a lesson involving the area of the house it’s in. The Pluto person ‘lights up’ this house area of the vertex person. Pluto lessons actually help us to grow. In your chart, the position of Pluto reveals your limitations, fears, and sense of responsibility. The Vertex in astrology is a karmic point that needs activation to bring out its power. The vertex falls on the western side of the natal chart, with the anti-vertex found exactly 180 degrees away, on the eastern or the ascendant side. Three things can activate the vertex: transits, other people (synastry), and places. The vertex is an astrological concept that is not very well known but of fundamental importance for natal chart interpretation. See also the interpretations for Vertex in the Houses and Pluto in the Houses to see what specific parts of your life this aspect will take place in. It is important for natal chart interpretations.
A Statement that represents the Natal Vertex – Pluto aspects: The chance moment!
- Pluto represents psychic or spiritual energy. Pluto is the Roman name of the Greek god of death and the underworld, Hades. That is why is also related to death, renewal, regeneration, and transformation. Pluto represents the unconscious urge to transform repressed ego-desire energies into group-desire energies. The reason for this transformation is living out your role in society’s evolution. Pluto represents sexuality, obsessive desires, transformation, power, and the ingredients of great wealth. Also, Pluto has dominion over drastic changes that bring true upheavals. Pluto will transform those things in your life that require regeneration. Below is the Natal Vertex – Pluto aspects interpretation.
Vertex conjunct Pluto
- Typical features that this conjunction brings: You function well in large organizations and in groups. But, you experience control issues. You want control of your own life, even if it’s a subconscious urge. Power and control issues are a constant theme in your life. With these Natal Vertex – Pluto aspects the use of force or jealousy from or toward you may be excessive. But it does indicate great power for good or evil to be who you want to be. Your powers of regeneration and transformation are formidable. When this aspect is working optimally there is no limit to your progress and achievements. The negative side of these Natal Vertex – Pluto aspects is that obsessive-compulsive disorder can control your life if you cannot relax and learn to let things ride.
- If this rear aspect exists in your natal chart you need to work on: self-control and first impressions. Also, you need to work on the self and appearance, leadership skills, new initiatives, fresh starts, and beginnings. Whatever lives in this house helps you understand how the people around you perceive you. Remember, depending on the house location of the Vertex in the natal chart, you will have a lesson involving the area of the house it’s in.
- Individuals with many conjunctions: Many astrologists think that having many conjunctions is a good thing. That is because it is a positive aspect. It would mean that the person with all the conjunctions is even more like the sign in which everything seems conjunct. Positive traits and negative traits are much more apt to being magnified than if they only had one planet in that specific sign. But it is always good to have a certain balance or aspects. It makes a person more grounded and sane.
Vertex opposition Pluto
- Typical features that this opposition brings: You are expected to handle powerful opposition and power struggles to bring about regeneration. Some things that are no longer needed are purged from your life making way for other experiences. With these Natal Vertex – Pluto aspects Sexual feelings may meet opposition or taxes and insurance concerns may be forced on you. By taking the ethical high road, you may meet these well. Also, it means that you have a powerful influence on family, friends, and partners. You need companionship. So, you could have a compulsive need for partnership. And you can even become obsessed with some person. It is important that you have high regard for yourself. There is often poor self-esteem with these Natal Vertex – Pluto aspects. There is a very good chance that your life will be positively transformed by someone who changes the course of your life. Also, Your relationship with a marriage or business partner could develop into a successful business venture.
- If this rear aspect exists in your natal chart you need to work on: you do not realize that you are more accepted and wanted by your friends than you realize. So, you must accept those things. You need to accept your social skills and the potential that can come from working with others. That is because; you will realize that you are more goal-oriented than you understood.
- Individuals with too many oppositions: Firstly, they tend to worry too much about what people will talk about them. Secondly, they take things personally as water signs usually do. There is a strange complexity in the air when they are around. Also, these people have a fear of judgment and imagine a riot before it happens.
Vertex square Pluto
- Typical features that this square brings: You are often dealing with drastic changes in your life. With these Natal Vertex – Pluto aspects you could be the victim of power plays from others. Or, you could exert power yourself in a negative way. Jointly held money or sexual issues are projecting too. Tax and insurance matters must be handled with care. Although it is not easy, you have the power to regenerate your life. Also, these Natal Vertex – Ascendant aspects can make you very forthright, sarcastic, incisive, and hurtful. But it also gives the potential for a high degree of spiritual evolution to transcend the need for power and control. With these Natal Vertex – Pluto aspects conscious awareness of your powerful influence on others can help you know when to ease off. You have a strong and magnetic personality which people tend to like when they are on your good side.
- If this rear aspect exists in your natal chart you need to work on: communication skills, education, and also controlling your thoughts. When Natal Vertex – Pluto aspects appear, we might learn valuable information about the people around us. Remember, depending on the house location of the Vertex in the natal chart, you will have a lesson involving the area of the house it’s in.
- Individuals with too many squares: Firstly, you are usually in constant tension. You are giving a major time to adjust the scenarios. Also, you are usually striving for some more action. Secondly, you are very well known for your abrupt behavior. That causes you to be stressed out to the point of having a breakdown.
Vertex sextile Pluto
- Typical features that this sextile brings: This is a harmonious aspect. Control issues are softened here. With these Natal Vertex – Pluto aspects there are opportunities for regeneration or to make yourself whatever you want to be. Deaths, surgeries, power issues, and other drastic changes may be handled well. You see yourself as a powerful person. Also, you may change your world as well as yourself. Your power and influence make you confident. Also, you are very comfortable being yourself around other people. With these Natal Vertex – Pluto aspects you are not interested in superficial relationships or gossip. You know what stops you from obtaining your desires. You can use the power of this aspect to transform your negative characteristics so that you can bring your dreams into reality. You have a deep understanding of human nature. This is the source of your power and influence over other people.
- If this rear position exists you need to work on: Destiny acquires the qualities given by the sign of Cancer. Life will have a lot of baggage, nutrition, beyond the physical part. You can be involved in jobs related to caring for others. It is very often that this vertex manifests in someone you already know. That may be your best friend that you suddenly see with different eyes. The events surrounding the family, such as weddings, communions, etc., have a lot of weight.
- Individuals with too many sextiles: Firstly, you tend to be too lazy and comfortable. For you, changing is hard and suffering. It is very hard for you to learn that you are stuck in a comfort zone. Secondly, Sextiles create wonderful abilities instead of owning them. In conclusion, your biggest work here is to realize how much you could be missing while sitting back and just relaxing.
Vertex trine Pluto
- Typical features that this trine brings: The trine aspect is the more dynamic of the two harmonious aspects. With these Natal Vertex – Pluto aspects, you incorporate the traits of the aspect into your personality, expressing them naturally and consistently. This aspect indicates enormous power to open up new phases of your life through regeneration. Situations that would devastate others may be dealt with in constructive ways. Once you decide on a course of action, there is little to hold you back. You are expected to use this power well. You have a deep understanding of human nature. This is the source of your power and influence over other people. You have the ability to research, question, investigate, solve mysteries and expose lies. You can use the power of this aspect to transform your negative characteristics so that you can bring your dreams into reality. With these Natal Vertex – Pluto aspects you are an intense and magnetically attractive person. So, your power and influence make you confident. Also, you are very comfortable being yourself around other people.
- If this rear position exists you need to work on: You gain much personal satisfaction when you start something new. Also, you need to realize the importance of initiating projects independently of others. Then you will gain great strength and great accomplishment. There are hard tests here but also the moments of greatest ecstasy. It is undoubtedly the Vertex that provides the most intense love.
- Individuals with too many trines: Firstly, you tend to forget your best and the most talented self. So, you need to keep reminding yourself of their hidden creative spots and what needs to be done. Secondly, you have to work harder to realize such beautiful things in you.
MINOR Natal Vertex – Pluto aspects
There are no Minor aspects that are possible or relevant for natal chart interpretation between the Vertex and Pluto.