NEPTUNE IN HOUSES
The 12 Houses of astrology are arranged on a circle-shaped wheel. The wheel of Houses is based on our Earth’s 24-hour rotation about its own axis. The 12 Houses of astrology are symbolic of the all the departments that make up human life. But, the houses are not “energies” like the elements or planets, nor do they color the expression of energies like the zodiac signs do. The houses are where these energies are most likely to manifest. The houses are the fields of experience, not the experience themselves. The most important houses are the 1st, 4th, 7th, and 10th houses. Below are the interpretations of Neptune in the astrological Houses.
Statement that represents the Neptune – I dream!
Neptune represents things that aren’t quite as they appear, the illusive, and the unreal. Wherever Neptune sits in your natal chart will indicate how you express your mystical side. It’s also connected with karma, visualization, dreams, and the psychic realm. It is the planet of receptivity, imagination, cloudiness, confusion, delusion, illusion, and unreality. Neptune can indicate mystical visions of a divine creator. Also, Neptune can indicate spiritual healing and service to others. Neptune indicates confusion in the House where it resides in your birth chart. A negatively positioned Neptune in the natal chart can indicate a tendency to escape reality. At its best, Neptune’s energy inspires marvelous art, music, theater, dance, poetry. Above all, Neptune represents the intangible, and makes it very real.
Interpretations for the Neptune in each zodiac sign are available here: The Neptune in the zodiac signs
The Neptune in the 1st house
The House of self!
- If you have the Neptune in the 1st house – you tend to be artistic, idealistic, dreamy, psychic, and hyper sensitive to your environment. Above all, getting lost in your own imagination can make you moody, unstable or impractical. You’re probably somewhat mysterious to others. In other words, It is just that there is something different about you that intrigues others. You may enjoy playing the role of savior. The day-to-day pressures of the world can drive you away into your little world. Be sure you do not get lost in it. Your physical body may be susceptible to all sorts of real or imagined ailments. Above all, Neptune in the first house has an indirect influence on the personality. Neptune suggests people who are affected by influences that are unobservable by others. They often become victims of self-deception, illusions or confusion.
- Typical effects of Neptune in 1st House: Firstly, they have great mental abilities. But, they are not fully aware of their extent. Secondly, they tend to miss their opportunities or waste time. Remember, Neptune in the houses relates to hidden things.
- Advice – So use your intuition to guide you to the right answer. Your ability to observe everything going on around you will come in handy.
- Positive features for Neptune in 1st House: Dreamy, Creative, Impractical, Sensitive, Psychic, Moody
- Negative features for Neptune in 1st House: Unplanned, Chaotic, Interfering, Domineering
- Ruling Planet of the house -Mars
- Ruling Zodiac Sign: Aries
- Famous people with this placement: Johnny Hallyday, Alicia Keys, Jon Bon Jovi, Mike Tyson, Patrick Swayze
The Neptune in the 2nd house
The House of money and possessions!
- If you have the Neptune in the 2nd house –you have a strong imagination and psychic sensitivity. This can be used to tap your inner talents. Above all, you receive intuitive hunches and are apt to have vivid dreams. Also, you have an appreciation of beautiful objects. You seldom worry about money. That may be just as well, since your finances can be complicated and confusing. This placement can tend to make you extremely generous or extremely dishonest. If dishonesty is present, you will experience losses through theft and deception. Do everything on the up-and-up and money matters will go smoother. You often have bad judgment or you handle money recklessly. Avoid risky speculations and investments. Be completely honest with respect to money matters. Remember, Neptune in the houses relates to hidden things.
- Typical effects of Uranus in 2nd House: Firstly these people spend too much money, so they get easily into debts.. Secondly, they have no problem giving the shirt off their back to anyone in need.
- Advice – They must be alert because even the slightest dishonesty can cause financial difficulties. These people are usually too trusting and they can easily become victims of fraud.
- Positive features for Neptune in 2nd House: Imaginative, Intuitive, Stable, Practical, Generous, Appreciative Negative features for Neptunein 2nd House: Erratic, Slow, Flustered, Annoyed, Stubborn, Dismissive
- Ruling Planet: Venus
- Ruling Zodiac Sign: Taurus
- Famous people with this placement: Ted Bundy, Hugh Grant, Rajinikanth, Muhammad Ali, Amélie Mauresmo, Enrique Iglesias
The Neptune in the 3rd house
The House communication!
- If you have the Neptune in the 3rd house – you are idealistic and artistic. Your mind soaks up information rather than acquiring it by brute force. Neptune creates intuitive thinking and also the ability to communicate at a higher level. Your ability to visualize and imagine is quite pronounced. Flashes of inspiration can come quite suddenly. Feelings of insecurity may cause nervous disorders. You may have a tendency to be unreliable or negative. At young age, these people are inclined to impractical and unorganized thinking. Avoid procrastination and idle day-dreaming. Avoid all negative psychic practices and drugs. Remember, Neptune in the houses relates to hidden things.
- Typical effects of Neptune in 3th House: Firstly, you are blessed with a strong imagination, fabulous intuition, and kindly demeanor. Your creativity has no limits. Secondly, you enjoy socializing but you hate dealing with the mundane details of everyday life.
- Advice – You need to learn how to focus on reality. You rarely see what’s going on around you. You have your head in the clouds and you miss important details because of it.
- Positive features for Neptune in 3rd House: Idealistic, Creative, Psychic, Unreliable, Knowledgeable
- Negative features for Neptune in 3rd House: Deliberate, Outspoken, Anxious,
- Ruling Planet: Mercury
- Ruling Zodiac Sign: Gemini
- Famous people with this placement: Madonna, Kurt Cobain, Beyoncé, Kendrick Lamar.
The Neptune in the 4th house
The House of Home!
- If you have the Neptune in the 4th house you feel inner uncertainty, insecurity and confusion. Unexplained fears and anxieties may cause you to withdraw from living. Above all, this placement of Neptune can indicate an unusual home life. You may not have gotten much support from your parents. You often want to live near water – by a river or lake. They may become loners or be withdrawn when they get older. They may have vague recollections regarding their true roots and this uncertainty may cause difficulties. Time spent in meditation or nature will do you good. The home life may be dreamy with illusions or deception, mysticism, hidden factors, or sacrifices. Remember, Neptune in the houses relates to hidden things.
- Typical effects of Neptune in 4th House – Firstly, Neptune suggests a strong connection with their home life and their mother. Secondly, It means powerful, subconscious and emotional bonds with home and family.
- Advice – Remember, with Neptune, things are not as they appea. You need to face reality in your home. Also you also need to respect your parents more.
- Ruling Planet: Moon
- Ruling Zodiac Sign: Cancer
- Positive features for Neptune in 4th House: Confused, Uncertain, Spiritual, Anxious, Insecure
- Negative features for Neptune in 4th House: Cold, Detached, Insecure, Rigid, Stubborn
- Famous people with this placement: Johnny Depp, Uma Thurman, Marilyn Manson, Robert Downey Jr.
The Neptune in the 5th house
The House creativity and pleasure!
- If you have the Neptune in the 5th house – you are artistic and creative. You have a flare for the dramatic and love being in spotlight. You like playing the role of the entertainer. People with Neptune in the fifth house have an acting talent. Chaotic love affairs with much confusion can be experienced. In matters of love you are the hopeless romantic. They are true romantics in their love life. Also, they are capable of experiencing confusion and embarrassment. In other words, you are constantly looking for that white knight or princess to sweep you off your feet. Your children may be unusual. Perhaps they require some special care. Great sacrifices can be made for children and love interests. But little may be gained in return.
- Typical effects of Neptune in 5th House: Firstly, natives are inventive, artistic and creative. Secondly, they have a natural ability to walk a mile in other people´s shoes. Remember, Neptune in the houses relates to hidden things.
- Advice – Imagination is fine. But don’t lose your practicality, or let your imagination run away with you.
- Positive features for Neptune in 5th House: Controlled, Leader, Ingenious, Instinctive, Negative features for Neptune in 5th House: Confused, Stressed, Anxious, Loud
- Ruling Planet: Sun
- Ruling Zodiac Sign: Leo
- Famous people with this placement: Angelina Jolie, Mick Jagger, Drake, Kate Hudson.
The Neptune in the 6th house
The House health and service!
- If you have the Neptune in the 6th house – strange things can happen at the workplace or to your health. You seek to serve and take care of others. Sometimes it may be difficult for you to work logically and systematically. You are extremely sensitive to your workplace conditions. Above all, you need pleasant and peaceful surroundings. If this is not the case, then you may experience health difficulties. Some of difficulties may be real and some may be only in your head. You are a psychic sponge that absorbs the atmosphere around you. You are capable of making great sacrifices in your work. They are not good organizers. In other words, they are not very practical. They have to pay attention to their health. Remember, Neptune in the houses relates to hidden things.
- Typical effects of Neptune in 6th House: Firstly, these people have the spiritual urge to help others. Secondly, they often have illusions about their job. Also, they have somewhat grandiose attitude towards their job.
- Advice –Herbal healing or holistic techniques may work better for you, than traditional medical techniques. Positive features for Neptune in 6th House: Helpful, Caring, Systematic, Logical, Sensitive, Traditional
- Negative features for Neptune in 6th House: Confused, Stressed, Anxious, Loud
- Ruling Planet: Mercury
- Ruling Zodiac Sign: Virgo
- Famous people with this placement: Kanye West, James Dean, Robert Redford, Drew Barrymore.
The Neptune in the 7th house
The House of partnerships!
- If you have the Neptune in the 7th house – there is a tendency to idealize marriage, or the marriage partner. Many sacrifices may be made for the spouse. The marriage partner can be spiritually minded or artistic. Communication may be a problem. There is the tendency to attract a partner whereby you or they play the role of martyr or savior. In other words, your partner often “needs” saving. So, you think that you’re the only one who can “save” or change him. Because of this your partner may be an alcoholic or a drug-user. It’s also possible you may attract “emotionally unavailable types” or partners who aren’t free. The day will come when you will see the reality. This may lead to great disappointment. You are likely to seek a marriage partner who can bring out your capacity for compassion and understanding. There can be a tendency to see a partner through rose-colored.
- There is a tendency to form partnerships based on admiration or pity. Also, Neptune could also indicate trouble with lawsuits. If you want to avoid drama, think before you sign anything. Remember, Neptune in the houses relates to hidden things.
- Typical effects of Neptune in 7th House: Firstly, Neptune creates too much idealism and a lack of reality.. Secondly, it creates mental connections between partners. So, these people usually have an intuitive empathy for others.
- Advice In order to get the best results from the marriage you must learn to overcome vague desires for an unattainable ideal. Also, you need to control any tendency to get carried away by shallow romanticism. Stay well-grounded.
- Positive features for Neptune in 7th House: Sensitive, Dedicated, Mediator, Just, Trustworthy, Impeccable
- Negative features for Neptune in 7th House: Vulnerable, Indecisive, Confused, Dependent
- Ruling Planet: Venus
- Ruling Zodiac Sign: Libra
- Famous people with this placement: Amy Winehouse, Lindsay Lohan, David Beckham, Ronald Reagan..
The Neptune in the 8th house
The House of sexuality!
- If you have the Neptune in the 8th house –you are psychic and intuitive, with precognitive dreams and visions. Also you are very sexual and attractive to others. Dreams are vivid and often contain important messages. Astral travel is also a possibility. Also, you may have extreme sensitivity to the feelings of others.. An interest in life after death and natural healing is possible. If your Neptune is well-aspected, you can make money through a mystical path. Neptune creates unusual, deceptive or hidden thoughts. So, you may have a partner who hides their money. f Neptune is poorly aspected, it can indicate financial loss through deception. Remember, Neptune in the houses relates to hidden things.
- Typical effects of Neptune in 8th House: Firstly, You’ve got that clairvoyance thing down. So, you may be interested in mysticism, spiritual work, or communicating with the dead. Secondly, You see and feel everything in life very deeply..
- Advice – These people have to be careful about everything that has something to do with money. Also, be as honest as possible if you want to avoid trouble.
- Positive features for Neptune in 8th House: Clairvoyant, Psychic, Intuitive, Sensitive, Mysterious
- Negative features for Neptune in 8th House: Secretive, Imbalanced, Delusional, Dramatic
- Ruling Planet: Pluto
- Ruling Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
- Famous people with this placement: David Bowie, Whitney Houston, J.K. Rowling, Snoop Dogg.
The Neptune in the 9th house
The House of philosophy and travel!
- If you have the Neptune in the 9th house –you tend to be idealistic, reverent, mystical and philosophical. Also, you are drawn to ideas that espouse the oneness of all life. Dreams can be very vivid and possibly prophetic. If carried too far, your religious beliefs could border on fanaticism. You might be a religious scholar or interested in spending time in spiritual places such as ashrams. Good judgment in these areas can be clouded. Exaggeration can be present. You could also be drawn to world travel. Traveling could be a way to broaden your horizons. While traveling, you prefer to wander around on your own. Above all, unforeseen things can occur while traveling long distances. Remember, Neptune in the houses relates to hidden things.
- Typical effects of Neptune in 9th House: Firstly, these people are often easily influenced. Also, they are intuitive and interested in unusual religions.. Secondly, this position also means misunderstandings and difficulties with in-laws.
- Advice – This placement of Neptune might make you interested in mysticism. You’ll have to be awfully careful about who you decide to follow.
- Positive features for Neptune in 9th House: Reverent, Philosophical, Prophetic, Balanced, Creative
- Negative features for Neptune in 9th House: Unplanned, Unfocussed, Grandiose, Indisciplined
- Ruling Planet: Jupiter
- Ruling Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
- Famous people with this placement: Barack Obama, Rihanna, Carrie Fisher, Chuck Norris.
The Neptune in the 10th house
- If you have the Neptune in the 10th house – strange and confusing things can happen with your career. Strong idealism attends this position. So, keep your eyes open with your feet on the ground. Your career may involve something artistic, inspirational, humanitarian or psychic. The theater, chemistry, psychic activities, photography are possible career outlets. You could receive accolades for your unique talents or professional sacrifices. Also, your public image may have its ups and downs. A feeling of rejection by one or both parents is possible. Neptune indicates a father that wasn’t around. Perhaps he was a heavy drinker, or maybe just a deadbeat. Remember, Neptune in the houses relates to hidden things.
- Typical effects of Neptune in 10th House: Firstly, Neptune produces a certain amount of confusion. So, these people have difficulties in finding the right job. Secondly, these people are often not who they seem to be. So, the way they act may contradict their true personality.
- Advice – Above all, what you do need help with is living in the moment. All work and no play make you a dull person. Also it can lead to anxiety and depression issues.
- Positive features for Neptune in 10th House: Creative, Psychic, Inspiring, Grounded, Dramatic, Optimistic
- Negative features for Neptune in 10th House: Astray, Directionless, Confused, Unconfident
- Ruling Planet: Saturn
- Ruling Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
- Famous people with this placement: Princess Diana, JFK, Oprah Winfrey, Russell Brand.
The Neptune in the 11th house
The House of friendships!
- If you have the Neptune in the 11th house – you are idealistic and interested in the common good. Strong hunches regarding your hopes and wishes are present. The influence of Neptune is elusive. In other words, there may be difficulty deciding upon your goals. Just dreaming about them will not make them real. Friends may be weird, wacky, unreliable or deceitful. Idealism runs strong. So, you may be drawn to humanitarian or spiritual groups. Be careful with some friends as they may not be what they seem. Some may want to introduce you to drugs or alcohol. Above all, your social circle won’t be dull. If afflicted, your friends may be deceptive. In worse case scenarios, your friends may conspire against you, mooches and losers, So, be objective and clear-headed.
- Typical effects of Neptune in 11th House – Firstly, these people make friends very easily. But, their numerous friends may be somewhat unusual or strange. They are often intriguers and conspirators. Secondly, they do not plane carefully their goals. Remember, Neptune in the houses relates to hidden things.
- Advice – Great care must be taken when choosing your friendships. Also, set some clear goals if you want to get somewhere. Without good goals, you may drift through life, dreaming instead of doing.
- Positive features for Neptune in 11th House: Dreamy, Responsible, Idealistic, Humanitarian, Bright, Intuitive Negative features for Neptune s in 11th House: Elusive, Difficult, Moody, Unbalanced, Peculiar, Quirky
- Ruling Planet: Uranus,
- Ruling Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
- Famous people with this placement: Hillary Clinton, Shia LaBeouf, Henry Cavill, Hugh Hefner, Debbie Harry.
The Neptune in the 12th house
The House of subconscious!
- If you have the Neptune in the 12th house – you are reflective and intuitive. You have psychic ability which operates unconsciously. Also, you experience intense feelings of loneliness. You feel a need to connect with a higher Power. Above all, you’re a natural mystic. So, you may be interested in spiritual modalities such as meditation, yoga, and spiritual healing. There may also be interest in working in hospitals, institutions, or charities. There is interest in occult and mystical subjects. Serve or suffer may be a keynote in your life. Secret enemies may try to undermine you. Forgiveness, love and compassion need to be expressed and lived. If your Neptune is afflicted, it can indicate mental confusion and neurotic tendencies. Remember, Neptune in the houses relates to hidden things.
- Typical effects of Neptune in 12th House: Firstly, Neptune suggests people who focus on their own soul and spiritual modalities. Secondly, they display great empathy towards physically or mentally handicapped people.
- Advice – Work on facing your fears and speaking your mind. You you will notice instant positive results. Also, strengthen your position in life, and you’ll find your existence to be very satisfying indeed.
- Positive features for Neptune in 12th House: Psychic, Sensitive, Mystical, Reflective, Creative, Imaginative
- Negative features for Neptune in 12th House: Vulnerable, Dreamer, Unfocussed, Shy, Overwhelmed
- Ruling Planet: Jupiter, Neptune
- Ruling Zodiac Sign: Pisces
- Famous people with this placement: Novak Djokovic, Pharrell Williams, Indira Gandhi, Tori Amos, Hilary Swank
Neptune in the 12 astrological houses relates to hidden things. Neptune can mean illusions, dreams, and deception as well as idealistic and non-physical realities. Also, Neptune can be loss or sacrifice for a higher ideal. The analysis here offers just one portion of the entire natal chart interpretation. We also got to see the position of other planets in the horoscope. Each planet has a distinct impact on you, depending on which house and sign they reside in.
Ask AstroTarot AI astrologer
Talk with our AstroTarot AI astrologer (powered by OpenAI) and ask anything about your horoscopes, astrology, tarot, and numerology.
The AstroTarot AI astrologer can give horoscopes based on birthdate (Data are not recorded). The AstroTarot AI astrologer can provide love horoscopes, weekly horoscopes, monthly horoscopes, numerology analysis, and tarot readings. Make the most detailed free natal chart and discuss results with AstroTarot AI astrologer.
Ask the AstroTarot AI astrologer directly, just as you would ask a real person. Answers will amaze and surprise you.
AstroTarot - Your Window to the Future!
Check out AstroTarot's Recommended Products, or make your personalized horoscope and natal chart with our most detailed free natal chart. If you like it, share this article freely with a link to the source.