COLOR: black, gray, blue, brown, yellow, red
APPEARANCE: Striped, mottled like marble, often polished. All sizes
FREQUENCY: Easily accessible
SOURCE: Italy, Mexico, the US, Russia, Brazil, South Africa
CHEMICAL FORMULA: Onyx (variety of quartz, chalcedony) SiO2
- This crystal gives strength. In other words, it provides support in difficult circumstances. Also, it supports us in periods of severe mental or physical stress. It focuses your energy and coordinates with higher energies. Also, it can bring you forward to see the future and facilitates the management of your own destiny. Also, this stone encourages vitality, endurance, and stamina. Promotes learning, gives confidence, and helps you to relax. Above all, this crystal is a mysterious stone that promotes independence. It is said that this crystal contains all the memories of people who wear it. It can be used in psychometric, to tell the story to those who are sensitive to their vibrations.
- Onyx is very useful for exploring past lives, in the process of treatment. Holding the pieces of this stone carries your mind to a place of the previous injury. This crystal is also used to heal old woes and sorrows. Psychologically, this crystal recognizes and integrates dualities within the personality. Eliminates distractions and gives self-control. Also, onyx is a mental tonic that soothes fears and concerns. Physically, this stone helps with the absorption of energy from the universe, which is necessary for treatment. It brings into balance the yin and yang energies within the body. When going to a heavily populated area, bring a piece of this crystal with you to absorb any possible negative energy and harmful vibrations emanating from others. Try taking a piece of this stone with you when going to places you have never been for the protection.
HEALING EFFECTS OF ONYX
– Onyx is beneficial for teeth, bones, bone marrow, blood disease, and foot. This stone can help lessen symptoms of headache. Also, it is used to help strengthen the eyes and optic nerves. This crystal can be used to help stimulate the connection between the base chakra and the feet. So, it can help those suffering from weak legs. Or, it can help people who have difficulty grounding, eliminating body wastes or excess energy.
POSITIONING AND USE OF ONYX:
Wear not the left side of the body. Also, put or kept wherever needed. Traditionally, if a person wears this crystal at his neck the onyx will calm lust and encourage virtue.
BEADNOVA gemstone crystal necklace
- Black Onyx Necklace comes with 1 Black onyx hexagonal crystal on the stainless steel necklace chain. Hexagonal crystal size is 32mm-Length x 8mm-Width. The necklace chain is 45cm (18 inches) in length.
4.3 of 5
2,140 customer ratingsMany customers are amused by this product. “It’s beautiful! I purchased the Black Onyx, as I was born under the Leo sign, it’s my birthstone. I was going to put it on another chain, but this one is better quality!” – Venessa B.
According to Greek myth, Cupid cuts nails of dormant Aphrodite with his arrows and scattered them on the beaches around the world. So, seeing this, the parks turned nails into black stone in order not to destroy any part of the divine body.
- In the first century naturalist Pliny, the Elder describes onyx treatment techniques in his book Naturalis Historia.
- The ancient Romans were making seals of this crystal because it does not stick to the wax. Embossed onyx, so-called. The cameo in the rings is very attractive.
- In the Renaissance, the engraved crystal is used in necklaces and brooches.
- In the Victorian era, black onyx jewelry was worn in mourning. It reflected the sadness of the owner. Also, in the Art Deco style was popular as a contrast ruby or diamond.
We hope that we helped you to find your perfect crystal. If you want to know more about Crystals see also crystals’ characteristics and use.
Originally posted 2020-07-23 06:37:13.