Page of Cups Tarot Card
Page of Cups Tarot Card is the next card of Minor Arcana. Tarot cards are a form of divination, which literally means working with the divine, or your higher self, which is the ultimate purpose of tarot cards, just like yoga. The tarot is in essence a soul map, a deep psychological guide to self-empowerment. Playing with Tarot cards is a conversation with your higher self. The cards always work. It’s not magic—tarot cards are a sacred mirror. There are now thousands of types of tarot decks. A traditional deck has 22 Major Arcana (or trumps) which are archetypal images. Four different card suits make up the Minor Arcana: Wands, Cups, Swords, and Pentacles. All of these suits contain 14 cards: 10 numbered cards, and four cards called court cards that include the Page, Knight, Queen, and King. Each of these four suits represents a different area of your life, so you know where to direct this guidance when one of these cards shows up in your Tarot reading. There are 56 Minor Arcana cards, sixteen Court or Personality cards; the Kings, Queens, Princes, and Pages. There are four elements or suits: Fire, Earth, Air, and Water, with 10 cards in each. Above all, there are no inherently negative cards. Below is The Page of Cups Tarot Card Meaning: love, health, money, and Tarot Yoga.
A statement that represents Page of Cups Tarot Card: I am willing to express my feelings to my loved ones!
The Cups tarot cards
- The Cups Tarot cards represent your emotions, intuition, and relationships. These cards can guide you in love, and help you grow through understanding and processing your highest and lowest feelings. The suit of Cups in a classic Tarot deck consists of 14 Tarot cards, beginning with the Ace of Cups and progressing upward through the 10 of Cups, then concluding with the four Court cards, the Page, Knight, Queen, and King of Cups.
- Pages Tarot cards: The Page tarot cards represent messages and beginnings. The Pages represent a new phase where you know what you want to do. But you do not know how to do it. These cards tell you to gather all the information you can before you take your next steps and make decisions.
Page of Cups Tarot Card DESCRIPTION: illustration, colors, and symbolism
- Page of Cups Tarot Card shows a young man standing on the seashore with the wavy sea behind him and a golden cup in his right hand. This fairytale page wears a floral tunic and a matching beret, all paired with a long scarf. The blue and pink colors of the tunic symbolize spirituality and growth. The blue hat man wears symbolizes his calm yet curious, almost childlike nature. The red fabric of his clothing is a metaphor for passion, while the floral print symbolizes an artistic, highly creative personality. The water lilies on the tunic, symbolize purity and tell us that the page is pure of heart. A fish pops its head out of the cup and looks at the young man. The fish represents the subconscious mind or spirit and the unexpected. The young man’s interest in the fish represents the innocence and curiosity we possess as children. Also, the fish and the sea behind him represent the element of water and all things to do with creativity, intuition, feelings, and emotions. Overall the mood of the Page of Cups is playful and lighthearted – one of the key meanings of this cup’s card.
Page of Cups Tarot Card – IN GENERAL
- Page of Cups Tarot Card is the eleventh card in the Cups suit. In a general context, all the Pages of the tarot are messengers, and the message coming from the Page of Cups is all about love, respect, intuition, and creativity. It appears when you need to know that it’s okay to let the childlike side of your personality come forward. The card represents our inner child. Because all pages are messengers, this card represents your subconscious trying to communicate with you. This is an uplifting and encouraging card. When making decisions at this time, you need to trust your instincts and follow your heart. Many times, this card is attached to the feelings and experiences that we had as a child and how that affects us now. The Page of Cups Tarot Card represents a poetic, mystical, emotionally open young person, still tender and idealistic, given to flights of imaginative fantasy. This is someone who is highly intuitive and sensitive to the entire world and various dimensions around him. Also, the card may indicate that child may play an important role in your current situation. Also, the card represents the unexpected inspiration that comes to us from the unconscious, perhaps in ways that we may not truly understand.
Page of Cups Tarot Card – UPRIGHT
- Page of Cups Tarot Card is a messenger and brings good news about the emotional aspects of your life. Some common messages that result from this card are possible romantic proposals, new relationships, an invitation, or good finances. Also, the card suggests a new idea or opportunity has come to you out of the blue. So, let your imagination and creativity flow and be open to new ideas, as the card augers well for new projects and opportunities. With a curious mind, you will discover new aspects of life and yourself. Be ready to dream the impossible dream, and explore the magic of your fullest potential, even if it seems out of reach. The card is asking you to embrace your inner child and believe that anything is possible. Don’t be afraid to let your feelings show and wear your heart on your sleeve. This card often appears when you are being called to trust your intuition and be open to the multitude of intuitive messages coming your way. Look for synchronicities and signs from nature that will guide you on your path. Also, the card can indicate that you will receive an unexpected and pleasant surprise. Regardless of the actual message, having the Page of Cups appear in a spread is a welcome sign.
Page of Cups Tarot Card meaning REVERSED
“Reversed tarot card” is a card that appears to be upside down from your angle of vision. Page of Cups Tarot Card indicates a lack of motivation. You are keeping your creative inspirations and ideas secret. Because of this attitude, you are missing out on potentially exciting events and opportunities that would get you out of your rut. Also, the Page of Cups Tarot Card can indicate that you may feel called to pursue a new creative project, but you doubt whether you can really make it work. Again, listen to your intuition to understand if fear is getting in the way and whether it’s time to just give it a go regardless of the outcome. It is possible that you may experience a creative block. If you are exploring your intuition, the Page of Cups Tarot Card can suggest that you are encountering a lot of doubt. You are trying hard to listen to your intuition, but when the messages come through, you are left wondering if it’s your inner guidance or your ego. Keep your mind and heart open to new people and concepts as they are potentially life-changing. In other words, when in doubt just say yes.
Page of Cups Tarot Card and LOVE
- Page of Cups Tarot Card is a good sign in a love reading. The card portends something major is coming, be that a marriage proposal, a pregnancy, birth, or the announcement of an engagement. If you’re in a relationship you need to start being a little more spontaneous. The person represented by the Page of Cups Tarot Card is someone who is intuitive, creative and emotional. If this card doesn’t point to a person in your life right now, happy surprises could be in store for you. Also, you may be looking at your partner with fresh eyes, a sense of wonder and awe, and a newfound appreciation for the parts of your partner that you haven’t seen before. If you are single, the card indicates that a secret admirer is about to come out of the shadows. This individual will be hugely attractive, and will probably be much younger as well. The Page of Cups Tarot Card may also indicate that a great romance is waiting for you right around the corner. Your approach to love can be one of childlike fascination. Everything about romance and potential partners can feel delightfully novel to you.
- Page of Cups Tarot Card suggests you have become overly sensitive and needlessly insecure about your relationship. High maintenance or that childishness or drama queen type behavior may be causing friction in your relationship. You need to curb this unreasonable behavior fast before you destroy an otherwise healthy relationship. You need to evaluate your priorities and take a more mature approach to your relationship if you want it to work. Also, the card can point to someone in your romantic life who is shy, hesitant, and maybe a little awkward. This person may also be a bit emotionally immature; there could be temper tantrums, insecurity, and lots of nonsense. Should this card not represent a person, be aware of these traits in yourself. If you’re single, it could be that you keep holding out for someone who is unattainable. You’re missing out on finding a meaningful relationship elsewhere. Also, the Page of Cups Tarot Card can represent unrequited love. If this is the case, be careful not to fall into a pattern of childish revenge plots, envy, jealousy, or vindictiveness. If you are struggling with dealing with these emotions, you may think about consulting a therapist. Working through your feelings is the best route you can take.
Page of Cups Tarot Card and MONEY
- Page of Cups Tarot Card brings good news. If you have been waiting for an answer about a promotion or job application the card is a good sign indicating happy news. The card can also represent being a dreamer rather than an achiever. If you are unhappy with your current work, make sure you are taking positive or proactive steps to improve your situation and not just dreaming about it. You need to stop dreaming and make things happen. The Page of Cups Tarot Card can also indicate that you may be drawn to a career in the arts or fashion industry. Financially speaking the card can indicate good financial news. Don’t just naively jump into investments or purchases. Make sure you’ve done your research before parting with your cash. This isn’t to say this is a bad time to make new investments. In fact, it could be a fantastic time. Just remember to approach any such opportunities with great caution.
- If you’ve been waiting to hear back about a new job or promotion, the Page of Cups Tarot Card is an indication that it may not be forthcoming. While other people or your superiors may not fully appreciate the positive impact you’ve been having, they soon will, and your efforts will be well rewarded. Also, If you’ve been acting unethically in the capacity of your job, you may soon get caught and have to face the consequences of your actions. If things are going well in a work setting be sure you put the effort in to keep it that way. If your line of work is in a creative field, the reversed Page of Cups can also suggest that you’ve had a hard time dealing with creative blocks. Financially speaking, the Page of Cups Tarot Card can bring distressing financial news. You need to be very frugal with your financial resources at this time. Stay away from any careless spending or risky investments. If you’ve been in denial about your financial state, now is the time to face it instead of running away. Many valuable lessons can be learned, and denial is only delaying the inevitable.
Page of Cups Tarot Card and HEALTH
- Upright: Page of Cups Tarot Card in a health context is usually the bearer of positive news. This could be in the form of a test coming back with the result you want. Or it can indicate getting a diagnosis that will clarify things and allow you to improve your health. The Page of Cups Tarot Card can also indicate pregnancy.
- Reversed: Page of Cups Tarot Card in a health context reversed can be an indicator that you may be engaging in behavior that could be harmful to your health such as drug or alcohol abuse. Seek professional help. The Page of Cups Tarot Card can also be an indication that you need to take a more mature approach to deal with your health. If you have a health issue but are avoiding the doctor for fear of getting bad news you need to realize that sticking your head in the sand will not resolve things. The Page of Cups is telling you that your health issues are probably nowhere near as big a deal as you think they might be.
- Yoga is an expression of body movement, breathing, meditation, and philosophy. Yoga and tarot heal the body by intersecting in multiple realms. They both create a bridge between your subconscious and conscious mind, use archetypes to reveal life lessons, work with the elements, serve as a guide for the appropriate practice, and help us cultivate our intuition and accomplish our life’s true self. Tarot cards are a divination tool made up of 78 images and qualities, split into 22 major arcana cards representing karmic lessons and 56 minor arcana cards representing day-to-day choices. Read GUIDE FOR TAROT YOGA.
- If you pulled Page of Cups Tarot Card in your tarot reading, you should practice Balasana or Child yoga pose.
- Want to keep learning the meaning of the Tarot cards with The Tarot Guide? Continue to the next card…Knight of Cups.
Ask AstroTarot AI astrologer
Talk with our AstroTarot AI astrologer (powered by OpenAI) and ask anything about your horoscopes, astrology, tarot, and numerology.
The AstroTarot AI astrologer can give horoscopes based on birthdate (Data are not recorded). The AstroTarot AI astrologer can provide love horoscopes, weekly horoscopes, monthly horoscopes, numerology analysis, and tarot readings. Make the most detailed free natal chart and discuss results with AstroTarot AI astrologer.
Ask the AstroTarot AI astrologer directly, just as you would ask a real person. Answers will amaze and surprise you.
AstroTarot - Your Window to the Future!
Check out AstroTarot's Recommended Products, or make your personalized horoscope and natal chart with our most detailed free natal chart. If you like it, share this article freely with a link to the source.