- Page of Wands Tarot Card is the next card of Minor Arcana. Tarot cards are a form of divination, which means working with the divine, or your higher self, which is the ultimate purpose of tarot cards, just like yoga. The tarot is in essence a soul map, a deep psychological guide to self-empowerment. Playing with Tarot cards is a conversation with your higher self. The cards always work. It’s not magic—tarot cards are a sacred mirror. There are now thousands of types of tarot decks.
- A traditional deck has 22 Major Arcana (or trumps) which are archetypal images. Four different card suits make up the Minor Arcana: Wands, Cups, Swords, and Pentacles. All of these suits contain 14 cards: 10 numbered cards, and four cards called court cards that include the Page, Knight, Queen, and King. Each of these four suits represents a different area of your life, so you know where to direct this guidance when one of these cards shows up in your Tarot reading. There are 56 Minor Arcana cards, sixteen Court or Personality cards; the Kings, Queens, Princes, and Pages. There are four elements or suits: Fire, Earth, Air, and Water, with 10 cards in each. Above all, there are no inherently negative cards. Below is The Page of Wands Tarot Card: love, health, money, and Tarot Yoga.
The Wands tarot cards
- The Wands cards are all about action, initiative, invention, and energy. They help to guide how you move through your life and advise when to take action and when to hold back. The suit of Wands in a classic Tarot deck consists of 14 Tarot cards, beginning with the Ace of Wands and progressing upward through the 10 of Wands, then concluding with the four Court cards, the Page, Knight, Queen, and King of Wands.
- Page tarot cards in Minor Arcana. The Page cards represent messages and beginnings. The Pages represent a new phase where you know what you want to do. But you do not know how to do it. These cards tell you to gather all the information you can before you take your next steps and make decisions.
Page of Wands Tarot Card DESCRIPTION: illustration, colors, and symbolism
- The page of Wands Tarot Card shows a young man holding a long wand in both hands. He is wearing a bright tunic emblazoned with salamanders, a mythical creature associated with fire and transformation from good to bad. The hat that sits on his head has a feather sticking out of the top. This represents success and honor. He looks curiously at the green leaves on his wand. With his head held high, he exudes confidence and passion. In the background, the landscape is barren and mountainous. It indicates that he has the gift of being able to find growth and potential in the most unlikely places. He is energized by his ideas and isn’t limited by his circumstances. Although the setting around him is dry and barren, it is evident that he believes in himself. He can find potential and make things happen. The Page stands still, with his staff firmly planted on the ground. It suggests that he is inspired and full of potential, but he has not yet taken action on this inspiration.
A statement that represents Page of Wands Tarot Card: I am planting new seeds and am willing to learn how to grow them!
Page of Wands Tarot Card – IN GENERAL
- Page of Wands Tarot Card bursts you with energy and unused potential. It urges you to take risks and embrace your youthful creativity. The card indicates enthusiasm and a sense of adventure and is a welcome sight in card readings. The card represents the fun parts of life with child-like happiness. The card desires to trigger something within you that allows you to see yourself as you are. He also recommends jumping into the things you are passionate about. All Pages are messengers and bring with them good news as well as advice for self-acceptance. This Page is an archetype of a unique individual, a nonconformist, definitely independent by nature. He or she requires little in the way of affirmation or approval. This person is passionate, free-thinking, and willing to take risks. They are thrill-seekers who enjoy trying new things. Positivity can get the Page person into a little bit of trouble now and then. But since their capacity to love is almost endless, these bright personalities have no difficulty straightening themselves out when bad luck strikes.
Page of Wands Tarot Card – UPRIGHT
- Page of Wands Tarot Card is a sign that new opportunities and ideas are coming your way. Now is a time to embrace change and growth with open arms. Also, the card brings good news and good vibes. The card indicates that you do not have a solid plan in place, nor do you know where you are headed, but you are excited about the possibilities. The Page is standing still and his staff is firmly planted on the ground. So he is not going anywhere just yet. In conclusion, you still need to take your creative spark and ground it down into reality so that it is ready to be implemented in the physical realm. The card represents a young person, child, or person who is young at heart, who is fresh, cheerful, playful, optimistic, and full of energy. This person will have lots of bright ideas and new exciting plans. So, the card simply means something is within you, something that triggers you to make discoveries, indulge in investments, or take the next advancement in life. The card wants you to take time to connect with your inner self and use your originality and talents to carve a life path that is unique to you. If you are wise enough, this card is normally a trigger of courage. It should make you overcome personal discouragements and move forward to launch your ideas in the real world.
Page of Wands Tarot Card meaning REVERSED
- “Reversed tarot card” is a card that appears to be upside down from your angle of vision. Page of Wands Tarot Card reversed represents hesitancy and procrastination. You desperately want to make a change in your life, but you don’t know where to begin and you lack the confidence to make a move. There’s something new brewing inside you, but you don’t know what to do with it or how to turn this into something tangible. You do not need to take action yet. Just ‘play’ with the idea and let it grow. On the other hand, the Page of Wands reversed can mean that you tried many new ventures or projects, but these have not turned out as you had hoped. Just take a break, choose another way to express the idea, and be prepared to redefine your path to stay in alignment with your personal growth goals. Also, you or the person represented by the card may be impatient at times, naive, and too playful to get the job done. Your or his good qualities are still present.
Page of Wands Tarot Card and LOVE
- Page of Wands Tarot Card in a love context can indicate that romantic messages or good news may be coming your way. Also, this card can represent a new wave of passion and playfulness. So be prepared for some exciting days. This is a great time to get out of your comfort zone. Breaking away from the routine is bound to reignite passionate feelings and will truly do wonders for your love life. It can also suggest that you and your partner may be starting some sort of new outdoor activity that will bring excitement to you. Couples may also find themselves more willing to try new things; you may take classes together or discover new hobbies. If you are single, the card indicates that a new romance is coming your way. This romance will be full of fun, flirting, passion, excitement, and intensity. However, the relationship may be short-lived or this person may be a bit of a flirt. The card is a sign telling you to take risks and put yourself out there. Visit places you don’t normally go to, or initiate conversations with people you’d normally shy away from. You will be pleasantly surprised by what you find.
- Page of Wands Tarot Card in a love context can indicate setback in a relationship. This card can indicate that the initial romance has worn off. You are considering if you and your partner have enough in common to make a relationship work. It might be your instinct to urge for a sign of commitment from your partner. But this will only push you further apart. Don’t push for a commitment when this card appears as it’s not the right time. Let the relationship breathe a little so that you can both evaluate your long-term goals. Rather put some fun and energy back into the relationship. If you are single, the card suggests a lack of energy or enthusiasm in your love life. It can indicate that you are not putting the effort into finding someone. You’ve been feeling dejected or demotivated. Or you may hear disappointing news in relation to someone you are interested in. Or, you might just feel tired of playing the seduction game. Take some time to reflect on your wants and needs. You should focus on strengthening your friendships and taking care of yourself.
Page of Wands Tarot Card and MONEY
- Page of Wands Tarot Card in a career context can indicate that you are in the early stages of or thinking of starting a new job or project that you are very excited about. You’ve been excitedly thinking about this new venture for ages, but have been hesitant to make the big leap. Follow your instinct and take action. This Minor Arcana card can also represent work-related travel. If you have been waiting to hear the outcome of a job application or a promotion you applied for this card is a good sign. Financially speaking the card indicates that your finances will be going well. The card indicates good financial news, an abundance of money, or gifts coming to you. But don’t get too excited and spend it all at once! You’ll be much happier with the outcome if you take your time and review your options.
- Page of Wands Tarot Card can also indicate a lack of ambition, drive, enthusiasm, or energy. This Minor Arcana card can indicate that something has brought your career to a standstill or is stopping you from progressing. Or, you may be irresponsible or unfocused. If you have been waiting to hear the outcome of a job application or a promotion you applied for this card is not a good sign. Think about what you were passionate about when you were younger and what used to motivate you. Those thoughts will help guide you towards a career path that follows your inner ambitions. Financially speaking, the Page of Wands Tarot Card indicates that your finances may not be going well. Try cutting down on some of your more frivolous expenses and paying off your debts. You’ll be okay soon enough.
Page of Wands Tarot Card and HEALTH
- Upright: Page of Wands Tarot Card in a health context can indicate that you need to take action to improve your health. This may be in the form of starting a new exercise regime, improving your diet, or just generally being more proactive about your health. Being proactive also means that you need to stop putting off your medical appointments. You are entirely accountable for your physical well-being. The Page of Wands Tarot Card is generally a bringer of exciting news or a plan of action. So it is a good omen if you have been waiting for results or news about your health.
- Reversed: Page of Wands Tarot Card in a health context reversed can indicate that you lack energy. If you have been sick or injured and trying to recover, this card could show that you lack the energy to get moving again. Try to ease yourself back into activity gently. Don’t be afraid to ask your friends and family to help you motivate and support you. There are a lot of people in your life who want to help you. Let them know you need a hand and you’ll be back on track in no time.
Yoga is an expression of body movement, breathing, meditation, and philosophy. Yoga and tarot heal the body by intersecting in multiple realms. They both create a bridge between your subconscious and conscious mind, use archetypes to reveal life lessons, work with the elements, serve as a guide for the appropriate practice, and help us cultivate our intuition and accomplish our life’s true self. Tarot cards are a divination tool made up of 78 images and qualities, split into 22 major arcana cards representing karmic lessons and 56 minor arcana cards representing day-to-day choices. Read GUIDE FOR TAROT YOGA.
If you pulled The Page of Wands Tarot Card your tarot reading, you should practice Malasana or Garland Pose
Want to keep learning the meaning of the Tarot cards with The Tarot Guide? Continue to the next card…Knight of Wands
Originally posted 2021-06-13 16:23:25.