- Queen of Wands Tarot Card is the next card of Minor Arcana. Tarot cards are a form of divination, which literally means working with the divine, or your higher self, which is the ultimate purpose of tarot cards, just like yoga. The tarot is in essence a soul map, a deep psychological guide to self-empowerment. Playing with Tarot cards is a conversation with your higher self. The cards always work. It’s not magic—tarot cards are a sacred mirror. There are now thousands of types of tarot decks.
- A traditional deck has 22 Major Arcana (or trumps) which are archetypal images. Four different card suits make up the Minor Arcana: Wands, Cups, Swords, and Pentacles. All of these suits contain 14 cards: 10 numbered cards, and four cards called court cards that include the Page, Knight, Queen, and King. Each of these four suits represents a different area of your life, so you know where to direct this guidance when one of these cards shows up in your Tarot reading. There are 56 Minor Arcana cards, and sixteen Court or Personality cards; the Kings, Queens, Princes, and Pages. There are four elements or suits: Fire, Earth, Air, and Water, with 10 cards in each. Above all, there are no inherently negative cards. Below is The Queen of Wands Tarot Card: love, health, money, and Tarot Yoga.
The Wands tarot cards
- The Wands cards are all about action, initiative, invention, and energy. They help to guide how you move through your life and advise when to take action and when to hold back. The suit of Wands in a classic Tarot deck consists of 14 Tarot cards, beginning with the Ace of Wands and progressing upward through the 10 of Wands, then concluding with the four Court cards, the Page, Knight, Queen, and King of Wands.
- Queen Tarot cards in Minor Arcana: The Queen Tarot cards are feminine messages of power, potential, and advice. These cards usually advise you to seek the help of a wiser, more experienced person.
Queen of Wands Tarot Card DESCRIPTION: illustration, colors, and symbolism
- Queen of Wands Tarot Card shows an independent and proud Queen of Wands sits on a throne engraved with both sunflowers and lions. Lions are facing opposing directions, a symbol of fire, strength, confidence, and assertiveness. These two images symbolize her unique personality. In her right hand, she holds a wand, and in her left hand, she holds a sunflower. The wand is a symbol of her strength and power. In her left hand, on her crown, and behind her are sunflowers, symbolizing life, fertility, joy, satisfaction happiness, and passion. She is cheerful and vivacious, passionate and goal-oriented, feminine yet strong. A black cat sits at her feet. The cat is a sign that while this Queen is bold and outgoing she is also in touch with her shadow self, the darker, lesser-known side of her being. Queen must recognize her dark side to rise above it. Although the King may be the figurehead, it is the Queen who has real control.
A statement that represents Queen of Wands Tarot Card: I am powerfully creative. I trust and stoke my inner creative fire!
Queen of Wands Tarot Card – IN GENERAL
- Queen of Wands Tarot Card represents an energetic and commanding approach to managing your life. The card is a symbol of confidence, ambition, and happiness. The powerful energy that focuses and uplifts often comes with this card. Loaded with enthusiasm, the Queen tackles every problem with enthusiasm. Queen, this woman represents the natural manager, whose gift is to inspire teamwork and divvy up tasks. She is the best kind of manager to have because she is like a challenging but encouraging mother, who knows you have it in you. People represented by this card are highly social creatures, with a natural tendency to spread happiness and joy. They also have a high sense of self-worth and will not let others belittle them. They aspire to success on a professional level. And almost always attain it. When the card appears in your reading, she either represents you or another important female in your life who is loving, and consistent, but not afraid to give it all she’s got. Put your energy into manifesting your dreams. You have the power to make big things happen, and all it takes is a commitment to your passion.
Queen of Wands Tarot Card – UPRIGHT
- Queen of Wands Tarot Card gives off positive energy. She encourages you to pursue your goals and maintain fulfilling relationships. The card reminds you that you are upbeat, courageous, and determined. You are here to see through your creative visions and life purpose, even in the face of adversity and challenge. You know what you want and how to get it. The Queen of Wands asks you to be bold in your undertakings and actions. Don’t be afraid to own your real power and put it out into the world. You have so much to offer. The card suggests that you lead a busy life, making connections with others. You are a natural-born, intelligent leader who actively inspires others. Other people will be drawn in by your energy, passion, and enthusiasm, and together you can create positive change in the world. Finally, the card encourages you to get to know your shadow self, the lesser-known and the sometimes darker side of you. This doesn’t necessarily need to be a negative aspect. While you may want to protect this part of yourself, the card encourages you to express this side more openly. Also, you may have to do some Inner Child work to heal negative programming that is stopping you from getting where you would like to be.
Queen of Wands Tarot Card meaning REVERSED
- “Reversed tarot card” is a card that appears to be upside down from your angle of vision. Queen of Wands Tarot Card reversed is a sign that your shadow self has taken over. Jealousy, insecurity, and selfishness are thwarting your progression in life. Strong and stubborn, the Queen will defend herself and her family. When things don’t go as planned, jealousy, insecurity, and selfishness can appear. Be careful to use a mixture of emotion and logic when making decisions. Also, the card reversed can suggest that you may be more introverted than usual. Instead of being the center of attention, you prefer to watch what is going on. That’s okay. Honor your needs and feelings and don’t push yourself to be extroverted when you don’t want to be. You may also feel called to spend more time alone so you can hear your inner voice. Also, if you have lacked confidence, the card reversed invites you to bring your attention inward and focus on rebuilding your sense of self. Discover who you are and be courageous in expressing yourself in everything you do. As a person, the Queen of Wands reversed represents the mature female or feminine person who may be demanding, overbearing, pushy and self-righteous, or a busybody or bully.
Queen of Wands Tarot Card and LOVE
- Queen of Wands Tarot Card represents strong feminine energy so it signifies that your relationship will undergo a period of intense passion and romance. You and your partner will feel more loved by each other than at any time before. This card represents an independent person, who is confident, outgoing, and friendly, and who approaches love and relationships with a self-assuredness that is refreshing. can be an encouragement to be open and proud of your individuality. So, the card can indicate that you are in a relationship with someone who embodies the qualities outlined in the above section or you are displaying some of those characteristics yourself. Things should be going very well and you both should be feeling very confident, loved, and excited. If you are planning a baby, this card is one of the best omens you can get as it represents motherhood and fertility. If you are single, you will meet someone who embodies the qualities outlined in the above section or you are displaying some of those characteristics yourself. You are ready to meet someone new. You have the right balance of independence, fun, and sexiness. Be receptive to how certain acquaintances act around you. They might be too shy to make the first move and are counting on your sociability to come through.
- Queen of Wands Tarot Card indicates that you or your partner are feeling insecure and overlooked at the moment. One of you might be deeply involved in their career, which is causing the other to feel less important. A new friend or coworker may also be making one of you feel jealous and insecure. It’s important to talk about your feelings before matters get worse. This card reversed represents that you or your partner may be feeling pessimistic, temperamental, or overwhelmed; you are being overborne or sticking your nose where it doesn’t belong, demanding, pushy and self-righteous, or a busybody or bully. If this represents your partner, beware as she can signify deceitfulness, unfaithfulness, and someone manipulative, jealous, or spiteful. Try to take time out to relax together. If you are planning a baby, this card is not a great omen as it can represent fertility issues. If you are single, the reversed card can indicate that you will meet someone who expresses the qualities outlined in the above section or you are displaying some of those characteristics yourself. Also, this card can indicate that you are not ready to meet someone new. The card is a sign that you are suffering from low self-esteem. Focus on dealing with your insecurities before exposing your vulnerabilities to a new partner.
Queen of Wands Tarot Card and MONEY
- The Queen of Wands Tarot Card indicates that you are gearing up for a crucial period in your career. It will be challenging. But you will enjoy the intensity of the work and the satisfaction of having completed it. Also, the card indicates that you’re juggling too many tasks at once. But they’re underestimating your ability to get things done. You are full of energy at the moment and you are taking action and getting things done. It can also indicate that a mature older female who has some of the Queen of Wands qualities will help you advance in your career or business. Financially speaking the card is saying: make sure that you’re earning what you’re worth. Be brave enough to ask for more if you’re not. You’ve been working hard and your efforts should not go unrewarded. Your finances will soon reflect this and grow accordingly. You are managing your money well and are capable of making good decisions in terms of investments and spending at the moment.
- Queen of Wands Tarot Card indicates that you are under a lot of stress at work right now and may have bitten off more than you can chew. Remember that your self-worth is not defined through your work alone and that there’s no shame in passing on some assignments or asking for help. There may be frustration at unexpected challenges or obstacles that are leaving you feeling unmotivated or exhausted. Make sure that you are not being overly controlling and allow yourself to delegate. It can also indicate that a mature older female will hamper your advancement in your career or business. Financially speaking, the card indicates that you are not managing your money well. This can either take the form of extreme overspending or wasting money. Maybe you’ve been lusting over the lifestyles of others, which has caused you to spend beyond your means. Buying more than you can afford doesn’t provide any kind of real happiness. You need to tackle the root of the issue by challenging the lavish lifestyles that you admire so much. This will help you align your spending habits with your true personal values.
Queen of Wands Tarot Card and HEALTH
- Upright: Queen of Wands Tarot Card in a health context indicates that your energy levels will increase as you reach towards your goals, allowing you to attain them. The card also symbolizes pregnancy and fertility. If you or someone in your life is trying for a baby, this card is a good omen. The Queen of Wands Tarot Card represents health and vitality. Other people may wonder where you get your energy from
- Reversed: Queen of Wands Tarot Card reversed in a health context can signify dwindling energy levels, ill-health, and lack of vitality. Maybe you feel ashamed about a health issue. If so, try seeking out the advice and companionship of people who are dealing with the same difficulties as you. The Queen of Wands Tarot Card can also indicate delays with or issues with conceiving so it is not a great omen to see if you are planning a baby.
- Yoga is an expression of body movement, breathing, meditation, and philosophy. Yoga and tarot heal the body by intersecting in multiple realms. They both create a bridge between your subconscious and conscious mind, use archetypes to reveal life lessons, work with the elements, serve as a guide for the appropriate practice, and help us cultivate our intuition and accomplish our life’s true self. Tarot cards are a divination tool made up of 78 images and qualities, split into 22 major arcana cards representing karmic lessons and 56 minor arcana cards representing day-to-day choices. Read GUIDE FOR TAROT YOGA.
- If you pulled The Queen of Wands Tarot Card your tarot reading, you should practice Utkatasana or Chair Pose
- Want to keep learning the meaning of the Tarot cards with The Tarot Guide? Continue to the next card…King of Wands
Originally posted 2021-06-14 08:10:57.