Astrology readings based on decans of the Sun Signs are one step ahead in personalization. For here each Sun Sign is divided into three 10-days slots, each of which is a decan. Read and learn which decan you belong to, and how does it shape your personality.
First decan: born between November 23 and December 2
- For those born between November 23 and December 2, their planetary ruler is Jupiter. They are honest, frank and have a good sense of humor. They are also adventurous, optimistic and blunt. They are the boldest of all the Zodiac Signs. They spread joy and laughter wherever they go. Being too frank or blunt often lands them in trouble. They need to learn to be more tactful. Their honesty is largely appreciated by people who know them well.
- The first Decan Sagittarius personality is characterized by an adventurous nature, positive outlook and a direct way of speaking. They are very adventurous and love to experience new things. Of all the Star Signs they are the most bold and daring. They love surprises, love bouncing of a bungee rope, free falling from the sky or shooting the rapids. They just love action and fun.
- They are optimistic and have a very positive outlook on life; they find the best in people and situations. People love to be around them because they make people feel uplifted. They are totally honest. This direct approach can get you in some scrapes but is nothing you cannot handle.
Second decan: born between December 3 and December 12
- For those born between December 3 and December 12, their planetary ruler as Mars. That is why they are planet imparts energy, enthusiasm and a love of life. They are impulsive and always in a hurry, like to take on more responsibilities. They are very assertive and restless, clear about what they want in life. They tend to get bored easily, which makes them yearn for variety. They acquire a workable proficiency in many trades but are unable to master any one of them. They like challenges they are open in their dealings, they can sometimes to be too harsh.
- The second Decan Sagittarius personality is characterized by assertiveness, restlessness and openness. When they think they know what they want they are not afraid to act assertively to get it. Trouble is that they get bored easily and want to move on to next project. Their restless nature leads them to explore and dip into many interests but can make them a Jack of all trades and master of none.
- They are very spontaneous. Nothing is too outrageous or challenging for them to want to try. They are open, upfront and sometimes brutally frank. What they see is what they get. They cannot understand or relate to people who play mind games, have hidden agendas or keep secrets.
Third decan: born between December 13 and December 21
- For people born between December 13 and December 21, the ruling planet is Sun. They are instinctive, impressive, truthful, careful and cautious in their dealings, which make them good at negotiating. They tend to succeed in achieving their goals with aggressiveness. They are attractive; do not shy away from taking risks. They are warm and friendly and love publicity and like to be in the spotlight constantly. They often succeed as actors, entertainers or even lawyers.
- The third Decan Sagittarius personality is characterized by charisma, risk taking and showmanship. They are natural risk takers which could equally propel them to the very top of any profession. But by taking further risks, combined with their sunny charismatic nature they would easily climb out of any hole they get into. They possess natural charisma. They always exude warmth, friendliness and a sunny disposition. People flock to them because of this charming charisma and love to spend time with them. Because of this they are very popular and have many friends and admirers.
- They love to be in the center of attention and are constantly on the lookout for ways that they can perform and shine because they are natural showmen. They could be a successful actor or entertainer or even a teacher or lawyer. They love to be praised, admired and acclaimed.
Originally posted 2020-07-07 14:11:06.