- 1 The Death Tarot Card DESCRIPTION: illustration, colors, and symbolism.
- 2 A statement that represents The Death Tarot Card: I embrace change with an open mind!
- 3 The Death Tarot Card meaning – IN GENERAL
- 4 Is the Death tarot card good and what does it represent?
- 5 What does The Death card mean – UPRIGHT?
- 6 What does The Death card mean – REVERSED?
- 7 What does The Death card mean – LOVE?
- 8 The Death Tarot Card and MONEY
- 9 The Death Tarot Card and HEALTH
- 10 Tarot Yoga
- 11 About Tarot
- 12 Oh hi there 👋It’s nice to meet you.
- 13 Sign up to receive awesome content in your inbox, every month.
The Death Tarot Card DESCRIPTION: illustration, colors, and symbolism.
- The Death Tarot Card shows a Grim-reaper-like skeleton riding on a white horse. The skeleton represents the part of the body that survives long after life has left it. The messenger of Death – a skeleton is dressed in a black suit of armor. The armor symbolizes invincibility and that death will come no matter what. No one can destroy Death The horse act as a symbol of strength and power. And his white color stands for purity as Death purifies everyone. He is holding a black flag with a white, five-petal rose reflecting beauty, purification, and immortality, and the number five represents change. His posture and suit show his dominance and inability to be defeated. In the background, a boat sails down towards the sun. It symbolizes new beginnings and hope. It is a reminder that transformation can happen all the time. Just as the sun sets, it also rises and it’s a cycle that never ends. Beneath him, all classes of humans lie in the dirt. There is a king, and a pauper, meant to remind us that death does not differentiate between class, race, and gender.
- Numerology: The number 13 is generally considered to be an unlucky number. But it is actually no more or less lucky than any other number. The meaning of 13 is very much like number 4, but it can also have elements of numbers 1 and 3 involved as well. So, number 13 is associated with producing tangible outcomes in the material world. Therefore, situations connected to the number 13 will involve pragmatism, independence, creativity, and the ability to set firm foundations for future activity. In symbolic terms, the number 13 actually refers to several key concepts include change, rebirth and transformation.
- Wikipedia: “The Card with No Name”, often with the implication of a broader meaning than literal death. There are other decks that title Death as “Rebirth” or “Death-Rebirth.”
A statement that represents The Death Tarot Card: I embrace change with an open mind!
The Death Tarot Card meaning – IN GENERAL
- The Death Tarot Card is one of the most feared cards in a Tarot deck since most people fear death. But, don’t be afraid if you’ve pulled the death tarot card! The ‘death’ represented by this card is almost always a symbolic one. The Death Tarot Card is not about the literal death of any person. It may represent the death of something else, like a project, plan, or relationship, situations, and connections that no longer serve us in a positive way. So, If you’ve drawn the Death card in a reading, resist the urge to reshuffle the deck. A powerful message is being presented. And now is the time to listen to what is being said. You must close one door to open another.
Is the Death tarot card good and what does it represent?
The world Death card meaning depends on is the card upright or reversed and what is its position towards other cards.
What does The Death card mean – UPRIGHT?
- The Death Tarot Card is a powerful one because it carries so many different meanings. The Upright Death tarot card signifies completing a chapter, putting the past behind you, and cutting out what is unnecessary. The key is to welcome The Death Tarot Card. After all, there is no new beginning without an ending. The Death Tarot Card generally signifies spiritual transformation and a time of change and new beginnings, not actual death. The change can be difficult, sudden, or even traumatic. But, the change will bring with it a new lease of life. It is best to try not to resist the change. That is because resisting it will only make the transition difficult and painful. So, try to embrace the change as a fresh start. The Death Tarot Card also signifies the need to let go of old issues or beliefs. It may be telling you that you need to draw a line under the past in order to move forward in a positive way. A Death card transformation can be a bit of a shock to the system but ultimately it’s a positive one.
What does The Death card mean – REVERSED?
- “Reversed tarot card” is a card that appears to be upside down from your angle of vision. The Death Tarot Card revered is similar to the upright Death card. It indicates a path of sweeping change. But, there is an added component: a great deal of resistance. In other words, Death reversed indicates that you are resisting a change that is necessary for you to move forward. Nothing new can arise while you are holding on to old negative energy. Once you let go, new energy will come into your life to give you a new happier beginning. Also, you can’t resist forever. If you keep holding onto the things you should be letting go of, the universe will find a way to push you on to your life path in its own way. The universe wants to take you to where you’re supposed to be. If you resist, it can be shocking and distressing. At least if you make a decision to let go of old issues or relationships you will feel empowered. In conclusion, if The Death Tarot Card appears in reverse, ask yourself, what am I avoiding letting go of? Meditate on the answer and your path of least resistance will appear.
What does The Death card mean – LOVE?
- Upright: If you have a question or a wish for tarot cards about Love: If you are in a relationship, The Death Tarot Card th tarot card can signify that you or your partner may be holding onto a relationship that’s not working. Or you may be clinging to old patterns that are stopping your relationship from moving forward. If your relationship is not going well, the Death Tarot card can indicate that it may be time to walk away. Or it can indicate that you and your partner need to let go of old patterns to make it work. The outcome really depends on whether or not you and your partner are both willing to embrace the transformation and really want the relationship to survive because you love each other. If your relationship is toxic or you and your partner aren’t compatible, it might be time to accept this and move on. Above all, the card signifies that things are going to change. You can either resist the change or embrace it. The changes this card can bring to a relationship can be positive too. It can indicate an unexpected change like a surprise engagement or a pregnancy. If you are single, the card can indicate that you will soon be casting off the old beliefs, issues, or behaviors that are no longer serving you. Embrace this transformation as it will bring new love into your life. But The Death Tarot Card doesn’t have to represent a current relationship. It can also suggest a need to let go of a past love or hurt that is affecting the future. This is especially true of single people who are wanting to start dating again. All doors that close with the Death tarot card open another. While Death may be difficult to accept in a love tarot reading, transformations may be what is needed to help both individuals grow.
- Reversed: The reversed The Death Tarot Card signals a strong resistance to change when it comes to your approach and attitude to relationships and romance. If you are in a relationship, the card, is a strong indicator that you are resistant to a change in your relationship. You may be holding on to a relationship because you feel dependent on your partner or are terrified of loneliness. Or you may be staying with a partner just out of a sense of obligation. It can also indicate that a relationship that you thought was finished could rekindle. If you are single, The Death Tarot Card reversed in a love tarot reading can suggest that you must let go of negative patterns and dynamics to be able to truly engage in a loving relationship. You may have self-esteem issues, savior complexes, or wounds that you need to heal in order to find a partner that will love and respect you. For example, if you have a tendency to pick bad partners due to low self-esteem you will need to build your self-confidence and let go of your self-sabotaging behaviors in order to attract a partner who will treat you with love and respect.
The Death Tarot Card and MONEY
- Upright: If you have a question or a wish for tarot cards about money and Career: The Death Tarot Card upright in career context says: Embrace change If you are unhappy at work, or with your financial situation, you don’t have to suffer. This card in a career context is a warning not to get too dependent on anything that is not working for you. This may mean leaving your job, or focusing on credit repair, or selling a home. You have control over your life. Also, you may have a sudden drop in income or loss of money. If that happens don’t let it get you down, this change will lead you somewhere positive and you will learn from it. The Death Tarot Card advises you to eliminate what isn’t necessary and accept what can’t be avoided. It seems like it is time for an ending and a rebirth in every area of your life.
- Reversed: Like the upright meaning, The Death Tarot Card reversed is an indicator that now might be time for a career change or new direction. Take time to figure out what needs to change in order to get you to the place on the career ladder you want to be and make it happen. Have a rethink of your spending habits. Ask yourself if there are ways you have been wasting money that could improve your ability to manage your finances that you are resisting? Maybe you could be eliminating responsibility but you overspend out of habit? Let go of bad financial practices and be responsible with your money. Any hardship will only be temporary if you manage your money carefully.
The Death Tarot Card and HEALTH
- Upright: The Death Tarot Card rarely ever represents physical death, even in a health reading. It represents big changes that need to be made if you want optimal health. Ask yourself: are there things that you can do that might seem difficult such as eating healthier or refraining from drinking alcohol, that might improve your condition? If so, just start making these changes. If your health has been bad and illness has left you feeling pessimistic, try to embrace the coming changes by changing your attitude. You may also try a new approach like a different diet, holistic therapy, or energy healing. Just remember that your current state is temporary, it will change.
- Reversed: The Death Tarot Card In a health context can be an indicator that you are resisting deal with your health issues. Or maybe you are resisting being proactive in your treatments. Maybe your health issues are physical symptoms of a deeper issue and you are resisting resolving that. Also, you may have some old fears surrounding a particular type of illness. And you’ve been avoiding check-ups as a result. Go and get it out of the way, it will give you renewed energy.
If you pulled The Death Tarot Card during your tarot reading, you should practice Shavasana or Mrtasan meaning: corpse pose
Yoga is an expression of body movement, breathing, meditation, and philosophy. Yoga and tarot heal the body by intersecting in multiple realms. They both create a bridge between your subconscious and conscious mind, use archetypes to reveal life lessons, work with the elements, serve as a guide for the appropriate practice, and help us cultivate our intuition and accomplish our life’s true self. Tarot cards are a divination tool made up of 78 images and qualities, split into 22 major arcana cards representing karmic lessons and 56 minor arcana cards representing day-to-day choices. Read more about TAROT YOGA.
Tarot cards are a form of divination, which literally means working with the divine, or your higher self, which is the ultimate purpose of tarot cards, just like yoga. The tarot is in essence a soul map, a deep psychological guide to self-empowerment. Playing with Tarot cards is a conversation with your higher self. The cards always work. It’s not magic—tarot cards are a sacred mirror. There are now thousands of types of tarot decks. A traditional deck has 22 Major Arcana (or trumps) which are archetypal images. There are 56 Minor Arcana cards, sixteen Court or Personality cards; the Kings, Queens, Princes, and Pages. There are four elements or suits: Fire, Earth, Air, and Water, with 10 cards in each. Above all, there are no inherently negative cards. Below is The World Tarot Card Meaning: love, health, money, and Yoga. See also our Free Online Tarot Readings , like popular Yes or No tarot, and 3 cards tarot.
Want to keep learning the meaning of the Tarot cards with The Tarot Guide? Check out our recommendations on The Best Tarot Books!
If you are looking for the best tarot decks for beginners search no more!
- Want to keep learning the meaning of the Tarot cards with The Tarot Guide? Continue to the next card…
Ask AstroTarot AI astrologer
Talk with our AstroTarot AI astrologer (powered by OpenAI) and ask anything about your horoscopes, astrology, tarot, and numerology.
The AstroTarot AI astrologer can give horoscopes based on birthdate (Data are not recorded). The AstroTarot AI astrologer can provide love horoscopes, weekly horoscopes, monthly horoscopes, numerology analysis, and tarot readings. Make the most detailed free natal chart and discuss results with AstroTarot AI astrologer.
Ask the AstroTarot AI astrologer directly, just as you would ask a real person. Answers will amaze and surprise you.
AstroTarot - Your Window to the Future!
Check out AstroTarot's Recommended Products, or make your personalized horoscope and natal chart with our most detailed free natal chart. If you like it, share this article freely with a link to the source.