- 1 The Hanged Man Tarot Card DESCRIPTION: illustration, colors, and symbolism.
- 2 A statement that represents The Hanged Man Tarot Card: I trust that things will work out as they should!
- 3 The Hanged Man Tarot Card meaning – IN GENERAL
- 4 Is the Hanged Mantarot card good and what does it represent?
- 5 What does The Hanged Man card mean – UPRIGHT?
- 6 What does The Hanged Man card mean – REVERSED?
- 7 What does The Hanged Man card mean – in LOVE?
- 8 The Hanged Man Tarot Card and MONEY
- 9 The Hanged Man Tarot Card and HEALTH
- 10 Tarot Yoga
- 11 About Tarot
- 12 Oh hi there 👋It’s nice to meet you.
- 13 Sign up to receive awesome content in your inbox, every month.
The Hanged Man Tarot Card DESCRIPTION: illustration, colors, and symbolism.
- The Hanged Man shows a man suspended upside down by his foot. He hangs from a T-shaped cross made of a living wood tree. This is no ordinary sapling, though. The world tree is said to carry the weight of the heavens while also being rooted in the Underworld below. He is hanging upside-down, viewing the world from a completely different perspective. His facial expression is calm and serene, suggesting that he is in this hanging position by his own choice. With one leg crossed behind the other, he doesn’t appear to be afraid or upset. He is holding his hands behind his back in a way that forms an inverted triangle. The man is wearing red pants representing human passion and physical strength and willpower, and a blue vest for calm emotions and knowledge. The glowing halo around his head symbolizes new insight, awareness, and enlightenment. His relaxed expression gives the impression that he has accepted his fate. The same is true of his shirt, which is dyed the color of the serene ocean. The Hanged Man has the ability to change his situation, but for one reason or another, has decided to sit this one out. The Hanged Man is the card of ultimate surrender, of being suspended in time, and of martyrdom and sacrifice to the greater good.
- Numerology: Card number XII is called The hanged man. The numerology number 12 is a creative number. The number 12 represents creativity, controlled within the primordial forces that make up all things. It’s especially creative in expressing its individuality, its points of view — any concepts it desires to convey with full understanding. The number 1 is the number of energetic leaders. The number 2 is like yin energy, passive and even submissive. Number 12 can be reduced to 3 by addition 1+2. Numerology number 3 is associated with creative expression.
- Wikipedia: The Hanged Man is a depiction of the Norse god Odin, who suspended himself from a tree in order to gain knowledge. There is also a Christian interpretation that portrays Judas Iscariot, and include the bags of silver in his hands.
A statement that represents The Hanged Man Tarot Card: I trust that things will work out as they should!
The Hanged Man Tarot Card meaning – IN GENERAL
At first glance, the Hanged Man tarot card looks like a purely negative card. But, this is not the case. The Hanged Man is alive and well, but suspended, unable or possibly unwilling to take further action. This Major Arcana card contains some very powerful advice, especially for those of us trying to figure out our next move. The Hanged Man Tarot Card indicates a lack of ability to help oneself through independent action. With this card, there is no opportunity for the will to recover control until the situation has passed. The Hanged Man Tarot Card symbolizes a good time to be philosophical, to study and meditate upon the position you find yourself in. And a time to form resolutions for the moment you become free again. Only those who possess wisdom, patience, and optimism will be able to see through limitations, to grasp the inspiring lesson one can gain from such an experience. In general, the Hanged Man is about sacrifice, new perspectives, and waiting for the right time.
Is the Hanged Mantarot card good and what does it represent?
The world Hanged Man card meaning depends on is the card upright or reversed and what is its position towards other cards.
What does The Hanged Man card mean – UPRIGHT?
We are rarely happy about being stuck in the midpoint. But, there are times when nothing else can be done. Times when there is nothing we can do and we are forced to be still. The Hanged Man Tarot Card is telling us that now is the time to put things on hold until we can get a better perspective. A period of waiting is necessary and wise. If you do not like the way things are looking, you may need to look at them differently. The Hanged Man Tarot Card is also the card of sacrifice, letting go, surrender. You should ask yourself – what do you need to release? Just have faith. Acceptance and letting go are the key to the situation if you want to move forward. The hanged man realizes that his position is a sacrifice that he needed to make in order to move forward. This time he spends here will not be wasted. He does this as part of his progression forward.
What does The Hanged Man card mean – REVERSED?
“Reversed tarot card” is a card that appears to be upside down from your angle of vision. The Hanged Man Tarot Card reversed is connected to holding on for dear life, fear of letting go, and feeling like a victim. If you are adopting these mindsets, your situation will persist. Only by having the faith to let go can you can overcome your limitations. The Hanged Man Tarot Card can also represent being victimized or framed. Usually, two exact scenarios often involve the Hanged Man reversed. One is when you feel as you are giving but getting nothing for the sacrifice. This can lead to a fear that stops you from investing in the future. Instead of saying ‘never again,’ take a look at negative patterns that need to be ended. Then take action to stop the cycle. If the first doesn’t resonate, the card Reversed can represent someone making impulsive decisions. So, The Hanged Man reversed can indicate that you are being impulsive and making rash decisions as a way to distract yourself from some sort of inner dissatisfaction. This card generally shows that you may be jumping from one bad situation to the next without considering where this behavior is taking you. Ask yourself which feelings you are trying to avoid If you genuinely don’t know what to do, just stop, and wait for things to become clearer. However, if you know your behavior patterns are not working for you, change them.
What does The Hanged Man card mean – in LOVE?
- If you have a question or a wish for tarot cards about Love: the Hanged Man symbolizes unhappiness and being in a rut. The card indicates that you may be unhappy in your relationship. The card tells you to hold off on making any decisions. Just give yourself time to think things through. You may need to rethink your perceptions of what your relationship should be like. If you find that you are truly unhappy, the card tells you that you are the only one keeping yourself in this situation. You can walk away if you want to. If you are hesitant to bring an end to a romantic relationship or friendship, there is no need to rush. You do need to do some soul-searching. If you are single, the card can indicate that you need to release yourself from situations, ideas, or people that do not make you happy. This may involve releasing old negative relationship patterns. It may also signify that you need to release any rigid preconceptions about your ideal partner in order to open yourself up to the options around you. Generally, the card tells you to come to a place of acceptance. This may be a situation in which the Hanged Man tarot card represents letting go of the past and moving down a different path.
- Reversed: The reversed Hanged Man tarot card can caution against making needless sacrifices for love. The seemingly noble deed of offering yourself as the sacrificial lamb is a useless gesture. There will be no benefit to the greater good; you will experience no expansion of consciousness. It would be an empty move, so don’t put yourself in that position. Ask yourself on what basis you allowed yourself to hope that your sacrifice would make a difference in this situation. The Hanged Man Tarot Card can indicate that your relationship may not be working but you or your partner may be holding onto it for fear of being alone or starting over. f you are single, the card can indicate that you have been repeating the same negative relationship patterns over and over without learning from your mistakes. Try to, figure out why this pattern keeps continuing and what you need to resolve within yourself to change it.
The Hanged Man Tarot Card and MONEY
- Upright: If you have a question or a wish for tarot cards about money and Career: this is a card of patience. The Hanged Man Tarot Card often appears in money and career readings when things aren’t going as planned. It can represent the slow growth of a business. Things will improve eventually if you continue to give consistent effort. Fear can often drive you toward rash decisions that only make a bad situation worse. Just avoid borrowing money, making promises, or going deeper with investments. A career context The Hanged Man Tarot Card indicates that you are feeling uncertain about your career path. Or you feel like your career has become stagnant. If you are struggling to make a decision, understand that you don’t have to make a decision right now. Just relax. Just let things unfold. Things will become clearer in time. If you’re having financial issues, a card advises you that you need a fresh perspective. Maybe anxiety around your finances is making them seem worse.
- Reversed: The Hanged Man Tarot Card reversed indicates that things may not be going well but you have neither the will nor predisposition to deal with the issues involved. You may be blaming others for the situation. Or you may be feeling like you are powerless to change your conditions. Now is the time to take back control of your career. Find out what you want and go for it. Financially, this card can indicate that you are paralyzed by your fear of financial hardship. Consider seeking financial advice from a professional. A new perspective might be all you need to get things moving in the right direction.
The Hanged Man Tarot Card and HEALTH
- Upright: If you have a question or a wish for tarot cards about Health: The Hanged Man Tarot Card is a card of physical sickness. It is also connected to pregnancy problems and issues with chronic conditions. The Hanged Man is a card that serves as a warning card in a health context that is telling you to seek medical guidance if you start to see signs of a problem. If you have been experiencing health issues, the card encourages you to consider all of your treatment options. It tells you to rethink your health issues and consider tackling them from multiple angles. It can also indicate that you may need to give yourself time to heal rather than becoming frustrated that your health is not improving as fast as you want it to.
- Reversed: If you have been having health issues, the card tells you that you really need to think outside the box. You may consider the possibility that issues in other areas of your life may be causing your health issues. Stress and anxiety can physically manifest themselves in a whole mass of symptoms like migraines, insomnia, chronic fatigue, skin conditions …. Holistic therapy could be a good solution for your current medical treatment.
If you pulled The Hanged Man Tarot Card during your tarot reading, you should practice Salamba sirsasana pose ( salamba meaning support and sirsa meaning the head) or Supported headstand pose
Yoga is an expression of body movement, breathing, meditation, and philosophy. Yoga and tarot heal the body by intersecting in multiple realms. They both create a bridge between your subconscious and conscious mind, use archetypes to reveal life lessons, work with the elements, serve as a guide for the appropriate practice, and help us cultivate our intuition and accomplish our life’s true self. Tarot cards are a divination tool made up of 78 images and qualities, split into 22 major arcana cards representing karmic lessons and 56 minor arcana cards representing day-to-day choices. Read more about TAROT YOGA.
Tarot cards are a form of divination, which literally means working with the divine, or your higher self, which is the ultimate purpose of tarot cards, just like yoga. The tarot is in essence a soul map, a deep psychological guide to self-empowerment. Playing with Tarot cards is a conversation with your higher self. The cards always work. It’s not magic—tarot cards are a sacred mirror. There are now thousands of types of tarot decks. A traditional deck has 22 Major Arcana (or trumps) which are archetypal images. There are 56 Minor Arcana cards, sixteen Court or Personality cards; the Kings, Queens, Princes, and Pages. There are four elements or suits: Fire, Earth, Air, and Water, with 10 cards in each. Above all, there are no inherently negative cards. Below is The World Tarot Card Meaning: love, health, money, and Yoga. See also our Free Online Tarot Readings , like popular Yes or No tarot, and 3 cards tarot.
Want to keep learning the meaning of the Tarot cards with The Tarot Guide? Check out our recommendations on The Best Tarot Books!
If you are looking for the best tarot decks for beginners search no more!
Want to keep learning the meaning of the Tarot cards with The Tarot Guide? Continue to the next card…
Ask AstroTarot AI astrologer
Talk with our AstroTarot AI astrologer (powered by OpenAI) and ask anything about your horoscopes, astrology, tarot, and numerology.
The AstroTarot AI astrologer can give horoscopes based on birthdate (Data are not recorded). The AstroTarot AI astrologer can provide love horoscopes, weekly horoscopes, monthly horoscopes, numerology analysis, and tarot readings. Make the most detailed free natal chart and discuss results with AstroTarot AI astrologer.
Ask the AstroTarot AI astrologer directly, just as you would ask a real person. Answers will amaze and surprise you.
AstroTarot - Your Window to the Future!
Check out AstroTarot's Recommended Products, or make your personalized horoscope and natal chart with our most detailed free natal chart. If you like it, share this article freely with a link to the source.