Topaz – characteristics and use
COLOR: blue, golden yellow, brown, clear, red pink, green
APPEARANCE: airy, Spiky crystals, usually small pieces
FREQUENCY: Widely available in specialized shops, red pink row
SOURCE: USA, Mexico, India, Australia, South Africa, Sir Lanka, Pakistan
CHEMICAL FORMULA: Al2(F,OH)2SiO4
- Topaz is gentle, compassionate stone that directs energy to where it is most needed. It soothes, heals, stimulates, complements energy, motivating and aligns the meridians of the body. Topaz encourages truth and forgiveness. It helps to illuminate paths, emphasizes goals. This stone brings confidence, eliminates doubt and uncertainty. Flashing energy topaz brings you joy, generosity, abundance and good health. Traditionally known as the stone of love and happiness, contributing to the successful achievement of the objectives. Encourages affirmations, manifestations and visualizations. They say that the veneers and endings of topaz crystals have a positive and negative energy, through which universe can submit a request that will be manifested on the earthly level.
- Excellent for cleansing the aura and release. Topaz releases tension and accelerates spiritual development. Psychologically, topaz helps you to discover your own inner wealth. Topaz brings confidence and joy all around. Negativity does not survive close to cheerful topaz. This stone encourages openness and honesty, self-realization, self-control and inner wisdom.
- Mentally, topaz promotes solving problem and is particularly useful for those who deal with art. It helps you to become aware of the impact that you have and the knowledge you have gained. This stone has the capacity to comprehend and close up the least little thing. Topaz encourages the creation of new ideas and transferring wisdom. Topaz is an excellent emotional support, stabilize emotions and makes you more receptive to love.
HEALING EFFECTS – Topaz can be used to represent health. Stimulates digestion and fight against anorexia, renewed sense of taste, strengthens the nerves and stimulates the metabolism. Saint Hildegard of Bingen recommends topaz elixir to correct the weaknesses of vision.
POSITIONING AND USE Fingers, the solar plexus, brow chakra. Set as appropriate for healing. The elixir can be applied to the skin.
- Portuguese royal crown contains 1.600 ct of transparent topaz .
- Smithsonian Museum has a copy of topaz, weight 3,270 ct.
It is believed that topaz combined with gold protects against evil and that it has a soothing effect.
Ask AstroTarot AI astrologer
Talk with our AstroTarot AI astrologer (powered by OpenAI) and ask anything about your horoscopes, astrology, tarot, and numerology.
The AstroTarot AI astrologer can give horoscopes based on birthdate (Data are not recorded). The AstroTarot AI astrologer can provide love horoscopes, weekly horoscopes, monthly horoscopes, numerology analysis, and tarot readings. Make the most detailed free natal chart and discuss results with AstroTarot AI astrologer.
Ask the AstroTarot AI astrologer directly, just as you would ask a real person. Answers will amaze and surprise you.
AstroTarot - Your Window to the Future!
Check out AstroTarot's Recommended Products, or make your personalized horoscope and natal chart with our most detailed free natal chart. If you like it, share this article freely with a link to the source.