The 12 Houses of astrology are arranged on a circle-shaped wheel. The wheel of Houses is based on our Earth’s 24-hour rotation about its own axis. The 12 Houses of astrology are symbolic of the all the departments that make up human life. But, the houses are not “energies” like the elements or planets, nor do they color the expression of energies like the zodiac signs do. The houses are where these energies are most likely to manifest. The houses are the fields of experience, not the experience themselves. The most important houses are the 1st, 4th, 7th, and 10th houses. Below are the interpretations of Uranus in the astrological Houses.
Statement that represents the Uranus – I evolve!
Uranus represents the unconscious urge to become aware of your true inner individuality. Uranus symbolizes sudden flashes of insight and spurts of creativity. In other words, Uranus’s energy is described as suddenness, change, shock and disruption. Uranus forces sudden changes when something higher and better is ready to take its place. At best, Uranus encourages originality and independence. At worst, it encourages eccentricity, and rebellion. Above all, Uranus demands freedom.
Interpretations for the Uranus in each zodiac sign are available here: The Uranus in the zodiac signs
The Uranus in the 1st house
The House of self!
- If you have the Uranus in the 1st house – you are strong-willed, independent, original a bit eccentric and freedom-loving. You have an exciting and stimulating personality. That tends to draw people to you. You’ll want to make sure that people listen to you when you speak. But, this may come off as being intrusive. Also, you may be willful, nervous, and anxious. You may experience feelings of unrest because of the uniqueness you feel. Above all, you love unusual ways of expressing traditional ideas. Listen to your intuition because it is very strong. You can become a leader who will pioneer new paths for others to follow. These people may be somewhat strange or eccentric. In some cases are more mature than other people. They are usually very inventive, but their stubbornness and temper impede their progress.
- Typical effects of Uranus in 1st House: Firstly, It is a position that causes individuality and a desire for freedom. Secondly , they uses an unusual way of dealing with others.
- Advice – You want to make sure that people listen to you when you speak. But, this may come off as being intrusive. Expressing yourself is okay. But, try not to annoy your friends while doing so.
- Positive features for Uranus in 1st House: Jovial, Compassionate, Optimistic, Positive, Principled, Noble
- Negative features for Uranus in 1st House: Unplanned, Chaotic, Interfering, Domineering
- Ruling Planet of the house -Mars
- Ruling Zodiac Sign: Aries
- Famous people with this placement: Johnny Depp, Keanu Reeves, Kurt Cobain, Jared Leto, Kesha.
The Uranus in the 2nd house
The House of money and possessions!
- If you have the Uranus in the 2nd house – you can earn money in original and inventive ways. Most importantly, money and possessions come and go in sudden, unexpected ways. There may be unusual changes in your financial condition. You have the ability to get yourself out of financial difficulties. Also, you value money for the freedom it gives you. The desire for independence can force these people to start their own business. Your self-confidence might change drastically on occasions. Sometimes you are very confident, and other times you aren’t so confident. Remember, Uranus in the houses encourages change.
- Typical effects of Uranus in 2nd House: Firstly money comes and goes in unusual ways. In other words, finances are unsettled in some way. Secondly, possessions are just that, simple objects, to you.
- Advice – The one thing you have to be careful of is always thinking you know best. You can be stubborn at times and dismiss someone simply because they don’t agree with you. So, Learn to listen when someone has a different opinion.
- Positive features for Uranus in 2nd House: Different, Individualistic, Inventive, Unusual, Quirky, LogicalNegative features for Uranus in 2nd House: Erratic, Slow, Flustered, Annoyed, Stubborn, Dismissive
- Ruling Planet: Venus
- Ruling Zodiac Sign: Taurus
- Famous people with this placement: Justin Bieber, Uma Thurman, Jennifer Lawrence, Charlize Theron, Marilyn Manson.
The Uranus in the 3rd house
The House communication!
- If you have the Uranus in the 3rd house – your mind is independent, original, creative, curious and somewhat eccentric. People around you sometimes cannot understand how you think. Also, they do not understand the way you express yourself. You may be ahead of your time. Above all, you have mental restlessness. It causes you to always be on the search for new information and knowledge. Frequent changes of mind are present. Relationships with siblings and neighbors are unusual and tense at times. Boredom is a big problem. Mental stimulation is vital because when bored, they become restless. The desire for fresh experience cause traveling. Intellectual freedom is important to them. They are idea machines. So, many inventors have this placement. Remember, Uranus in the houses encourages change.
- Typical effects of Uranus in 3th House: Firstly, these people are spontaneous thinkers who often have progressive views. Secondly, they have the tendency to unexpectedly go on unplanned journeys.
- Advice – Work on finding a balance between the right amount of words and the right amount of action. Also, use your instincts to guide you in important conversations, and trust yourself around your friends and family.
- Positive features for Uranus in 3rd House: Quiet, Creditworthy, Confident, Determined, Expressive
- Negative features for Uranus in 3rd House: Deliberate, Outspoken, Anxious,
- Ruling Planet: Mercury
- Ruling Zodiac Sign: Gemini
- Famous people with this placement: Albert Einstein, Marlon Brando, Mark Zuckerberg, Heidi Klum, Kendrick Lamar.
The Uranus in the 4th house
The House of Home!
- If you have the Uranus in the 4th house – you often experience unsettled home or family conditions. These events happen quite unexpectedly. Your family heritage may be eccentric. Uranus gives restlessness, perhaps with a desire to move often. Also, your relationship with parents may be unusual. There will be many changes in your life. It means moving away often. You desire to remain free from commitments. You may not be interested in how others see you. Later in life, you may develop an interest in astrology or in metaphysics. Remember, Uranus in the houses encourages change.
- Typical effects of Uranus in 4th House – Firstly, it creates instability in the home or in the family background. Secondly, these people are looking for liberation from bonds. Above all,Uranus in houses makes you want to change your tune and be more independent.
- Advice – You can be better prepared to handle bad situations if you understand the motivation behind your reactions. You tend to be melodramatic and people sometimes have trouble taking you seriously because of it.
- Ruling Planet: Moon
- Ruling Zodiac Sign: Cancer
- Positive features for Saturn in 4th House: Homely, Caring, Nurturing, Proper, Loving, Traditional
- Negative features for Saturn in 4th House: Cold, Detached, Insecure, Rigid, Stubborn
- Famous people with this placement: Angelina Jolie, David Bowie, Elizabeth Taylor, Alanis Morissette.
The Uranus in the 5th house
The House creativity and pleasure!
- If you have the Uranus in the 5th house – you definitely possess creative originality. Your hobbies are unusual and interesting. You are usually inventive and creative. But, you may suffer from a lack of discipline. Also, your desire for independence may make relationships unsettling. Your children may be very unique. Parents with this placement may give their children free reign. The household may lack rules and order. For those who choose the artistic path, this position of Uranus can indicate brilliance. You are disinterested in society’s social games. Above all, you are more concerned about your own inclinations. Speculation can get you into trouble. Sudden gain and sudden loss are possible. Unexpected gains without any effort can come to you. Your love life is unusual, sometimes even wild. Your approach to romance and dating may be somewhat cavalier, unconventional and rebellious. Also, Uranus suggest neglectful parents or persons who have trouble staying faithful to one partner. These people need good governance since they are little otherwise they will get into trouble.
- Typical effects of Uranus in 5th House: Firstly, natives are inventive and creative. Secondly, long for freedom and independence. These attitudes will be passed on to their children. Remember, Uranus in the houses encourages change.
- Advice – You need to learn how to express your feelings towards those you love.
- Positive features for Uranus in 5th House: Controlled, Leader, Ingenious, Instinctive, Cautious
- Negative features for Uranus in 5th House: Confused, Stressed, Anxious, Loud
- Ruling Planet: Sun
- Ruling Zodiac Sign: Leo
- Famous people with this placement: Mike Tyson, Alfred Hitchcock, Winston Churchill, Janet Jackson, Michael Phelps, Deepak Chopra
The Uranus in the 6th house
The House health and service!
- If you have the Uranus in the 6th house – you have unique abilities and original methods, especially in your work. You may suffer from extreme nervous tension and strange accidents on the job. Also, strange and unexpected turns in your health can occur. Spasmodic health is also a possibility. Many times the cause is simply nervousness, anxiety, stress, and tension. Relax. Your appearance is quite unusual. You like the kind of work that has irregular hours and has a lot of variety. You can develop clever ideas which will aid you in your work. Most importantly, you are at your best when you can be independent and be your own boss. You may be impatient with others. Also, strange and unexpected turns in your health can occur. Spasmodic health is also a possibility. Many times the cause is simply nervousness, anxiety, stress, and tension. Relax. Remember, Uranus in the houses encourages change.
- Typical effects of Saturn in 6th House: Firstly, Uranus suggests unstable behavior at work and in connection with health. They do not like dull work. Above all, they need an opportunity to apply their ideas about improving their work environment. Secondly, these people like to experiment with food, diets or various health regimes..
- Advice – People with this placement need to find healthy outlets for their pent-up nervous tension. This placement can indicate trouble with the health, often related to stress.
- Positive features for Uranus in 6th House: Controlled, Leader, Ingenious, Instinctive, Cautious
- Negative features for Uranus r in 6th House: Confused, Stressed, Anxious, Loud
- Ruling Planet: Mercury
- Ruling Zodiac Sign: Virgo
- Famous people with this placement: Michael Jackson, Lady Gaga, Amy Winehouse, Whitney Houston.
The Uranus in the 7th house
The House of partnerships!
- If you have the Uranus in the 7th house – your partnerships are unique or unusual. In other words, You and/or your partner are unconventional. You do things for their shock appeal. Plenty of freedom is desired in the relationship. So, there may be a lack of desire for commitment. In fact, you search for situations in your relationships that ensure little commitment. Often, you are attracted to those who are “unavailable”. Uranus in the seventh house brings instability and changes to the house of marriage and partnerships. Also, these people may marry or divorce unexpectedly. Any need to control the other person in your relationships will lead to disaster. This position may give many “casual” types of relationships. Remember, Uranus in the houses encourages change.
- Above all, You probably seek a partner who provides the thrills and spills for you. A partner who challenges you mentally and emotionally is desired. In other words, you love people who are inventive, individualistic, creative, original, out-going or eccentric. Your approach to marriage may be highly idealistic or utopian You want and need your partner to be your friend. Most of your relationships started as friendships.
- Typical effects of Uranus in 7th House: Firstly, these people are not the most reliable partners. Uranus creates a need for freedom in relationships. Secondly, placement indicates relationships that begin and end suddenly, without warning.
- Advice For a successful partnership, you and your partner will need to develop the qualities of tolerance, cooperation, detachment and freedom.
- Positive features for Uranus in 7th House: Sensitive, Dedicated, Mediator, Just, Trustworthy, Impeccable
- Negative features for Uranus in 7th House: Demanding, Vulnerable, Indecisive, Confused, Dependent
- Ruling Planet: Venus
- Ruling Zodiac Sign: Libra
- Famous people with this placement: Barack Obama, Oprah Winfrey, Carl Jung, Gwyneth Paltrow, J.K. Rowling.
The Uranus in the 8th house
The House of sexuality!
- If you have the Uranus in the 8th house –you have strong psychic feelings and a keen intuition. Above all, you have unconventional ideas about life and sex. You have unusual sexual predilections and unconventional choices in partners. In other words, you want to experiment. The afterlife is a great mystery for you and you seek for answers. So, the occult sciences in general intrigue you. There can be an unexpected inheritance or financial gain through unusual sources. Be careful around electricity and machinery. You may experience difficulties through nervous tension. There can be an unexpected inheritance or financial gain through unusual sources. Be careful around electricity and machinery. Money may come and go suddenly. Collective resources, businesses and investments are likely to undergo unexpected changes. This position may mean unexpected inheritance. Remember, Uranus in the houses encourages change.
- Typical effects of Uranus in 8th House: Firstly, change is your favorite thing. You love trying new things and redefining your personality. Secondly, You see and feel everything in life very deeply and very spiritually..
- Advice – You don’t like people to know what’s going on inside you. But, if you open your mind and heart, you will find a more satisfying partnership.
- Positive features for Uranus in 8th House: Intense, Intuitive, Innovative, original
- Negative features for Uranus in 8th House: Demanding, Proud, Suspicious, Reactive, Possessive, Crafty,
- Ruling Planet: Pluto
- Ruling Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
- Famous people with this placement: Ellen DeGeneres, Hugh Jackman, Coco Chanel, Meg Ryan, Silvio Berlusconi, Linda Goodman
The Uranus in the 9th house
The House of philosophy and travel!
- If you have the Uranus in the 9th house –your thinking, ideas and philosophies are original, offbeat and unorthodox. There may be a desire to study metaphysics, a fringe religion or foreign culture. Above all, sudden and unexpected long journeys are possible. Even if they cannot travel, they will be curious about how the others live. They may be avid readers of newspapers, travel magazines, and philosophy. Also, mental journeys in the form of dreams, visions, intuition are possible. Too much mental activity can cause nervousness and lead to a mental breakdown. These people are willing to give up their habits and traditions and give priority to new ideas.
- Typical effects of Uranus in 9th House: Firstly, they need adventure. So, they love to see the world and may travel suddenly. Secondly, these people have progressive and broadminded attitude towards life. Their mind is not hindered by the conventional way of thinking.
- Advice – Don’t dismiss someone who seems to be too traditional in their thinking. Then, you will be as bad as those who dismiss an idea because it’s new. Remember, Uranus in the houses encourages change.
- Positive features for Uranus in 9th House: Optimistic, Intuitive, Expansive, Solitude, Philosophical
- Negative features for Uranus in 9th House: Radical, Uncommitted, Whimsical,
- Ruling Planet: Jupiter
- Ruling Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
- Famous people with this placement: Andy Warhol, Aaliyah, Shania Twain, Jules Verne, Al Capone, Oscar Wilde
The Uranus in the 10th house
- If you have the Uranus in the 10th house –you are not a conformer and do not wish a career that is uneventful and commonplace. Above all, you are highly independent and wish to be self-employed. These people have unusual approach towards their career, so they need to work independently. Often, they clash with authority figures because they want to be the authority. They may also choose unorthodox careers. Also, your rebellious nature may cause you to do the opposite of what you are told to. You have a strong imagination, intuition and creativity .. Sudden changes in job fortune are probable. Routine work drives you crazy. A career in electronics, computers, invention or metaphysics is possible. Remember, Uranus in the houses encourages change.
- Typical effects of Saturn in 10th House: Firstly, Uranus suggests instability in career and in the way public perceives their actions.. Secondly, they will get their new ideas unexpectedly and suddenly. They are not afraid to make decisions and act.
- Advice – Above all, what you do need help with is living in the moment. All work and no play make you a dull person. Also it can lead to anxiety and depression issues.
- Positive features for Uranus in 10th House: Self- Innovative, Conservative, Controlled, Practical, Balanced
- Negative features for Uranus in 10th House: Restless, Bored, Stubborn
- Ruling Planet: Saturn
- Ruling Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
- Famous people with this placement: Donald Trump, Adele, Patrick Swayze, Kevin Costner, Rajinikanth, Marie Antoinette
The Uranus in the 11th house
The House of friendships!
- If you have the Uranus in the 11th house – this confers intuition, originality, inventiveness and creativity. Above all, Humanitarian ideals are important to you. They are humanitarians at heart. So, they can often be found in groups where they work on behalf of others. Unusual friendships with unusual people are indicated. Friendships, and dealings with groups can change suddenly. You make friends easily, but prefer many acquaintances with only a few. Your friends may see you as being aloof. You could be quite a rebel or reformer. So, it would be best if you use these energies along constructive lines. Their friends are usually liberal thinkers. They can work together to achieve progressive goals.
- Typical effects of Uranus in 11th House – Firstly, Uranus suggests unexpected changes in life´s goals and friendships. . Secondly, They make friends easily but they like to keep a certain distance.
- Advice – You want to make a difference and come up with a way to improve humanity. And the only way to do that is to have the knowledge and the hubris that you can. Remember, Uranus in the houses encourages change.
- Positive features for Uranus in 11th House: Intellectual, Strong-Willed, Communicative, Funny, Witty
- Negative features for Uranus in 11th House: Detached, Aloof, Radical, Quirky, Loner, Rebel, Erratic
- Ruling Planet: Uranus, Saturn
- Ruling Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
- Famous people with this placement: Claudia Schiffer, Stephen King, Jon Bon Jovi, Victor Hugo, River Phoenix.
The Uranus in the 12th house
The House of subconscious!
- If you have the Uranus in the 12th house –you tend to be highly intuitive, secretive, with humanitarian ideals. You often have feelings of loneliness. There may be nervous difficulties. Above all, there is interest in metaphysical subjects. You may have unique psychic experiences. Those experiences you keep to yourself for fear of being ridiculed. You have a tremendous desire to feel free. Also, you constantly search for the meaning of life. Unresolved difficulties in your subconscious mind need to be brought out. You have a tendency to feel that something is going to “get” you. You need to overcome this apprehension. Most importantly, self-control must be developed. Remember, Uranus in the houses encourages change.
- Typical effects of Uranus in 12th House: Firstly, these people like to spend time alone. So they often find a job where they can work independently. Secondly, Uranus mean a subconscious feeling of imprisonment or a desire for liberation.
- Advice – When you have trouble at a particular point, stop and ask for help. Also, you constantly strive to make the world a better place to live and you place a lot of pressure on yourself.
- Positive features for Uranus in 12th House: Intuitive, Understanding, Psychic, Progressive, Helpful
- Negative features for Uranus in 12th House: Unrealistic, Dreamy, Self-Doubtful
- Ruling Planet: Jupiter, Neptune
- Ruling Zodiac Sign: Pisces
- Famous people with this placement: Zac Efron, John Travolta, Nostradamus, Anne Hathaway, Edgar Cayce, Enrique Iglesias
Uranus in the 12 astrological houses encourages change. This can involve making a person think more creatively. The analysis here offers just one portion of the entire natal chart interpretation. We also got to see the position of other planets in the horoscope. Each planet has a distinct impact on you, depending on which house and sign they reside in.
Originally posted 2020-06-26 16:00:11.